• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    120-130k miles, it is a spare right now that does not get used at all. I'd call it about 50 percent tread left.

The good:
    4 doors
    4 cylinder that gets 27mpg or so average
    Automatic transmission
    Has been reliable for me, no major issues (I replaced the alternator some years back, brakes, and also changed out front struts and the new ones have VERY few miles on them)

The bad:
    -Probably ready for an oil change due to age

-Needs new battery (if you drive it every day it'll probably work, but not much past that). If the battery interchanges with my focus then I'll swap it out with a newer one in better condition.

- 1 hubcap

- manual doors and windows

-weak heat/ac (that is a function of their engineering, not this car specifically). A/C does have a slow leak, when I was driving it I'd put in a medium can of recharge at the beginning of the summer and chalk up the $20 to cost of ownership).

- I have had issues with the bulb that is behind the odometer for YEARS. It is a flanged bulb that I think is just loose. I've taken the dash apart, got it to work for about a week. So, I just shine a flashlight at it and you can still see the mileage fine. So the odometer works, you just need direct sunlight or a flashlight to read it.

Have pictures, but having issues with photobucket.

Looking for $1800 OBO. I'm looking for a gun safe, so if you have one you want to part with... I am looking at gun safes in the $1500-2000 range, probably 36" wide or so, EXTERNAL HINGE ONLY, mechanical dial only. I would consider a trade for a safe like this. I'd also consider other partial trades, but looking for $1000-1200 minimum cash to help me towards a gun safe.

How dumb, photobucket account is case sensitive on LOGIN name (but it doesn't tell you that anywhere)

What looks like a spot on passenger door is the remnants of a bullet hole sticker, likely can be rubbed off with some effort.

IMAG0081.jpg

In this pic of drivers side you can see the only major dent in the car (a bit tough to see in the picture, but rear door where the two doors meet, just below the window)

IMAG0082.jpg

Last edited:

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    Bump. I'd also consider partial payment in pre-65 silver (again, looking for a minimum of $1000-1200 cash), AOCS silver, or US silver eagles. Also consider partial payment with a nikon D7000 body, mossberg 500's (beater condition, under $200 value), hi-point carbine, takedown ruger 10/22, plain jane ruger 10/22, cricket 22 rifles (black and/or pink), or???

Last edited:

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    $1700 or trade? I verified it will start on the battery thats in it when its charged up. Also like I said I'd trade the battery out if it fits with my current car.

I'd up the silver trade offer up to 20 ounces to lessen the amount of cash you'd have to come up with.

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    Still have the car, still looking to sell. Starts right up with no issue (assuming jump start / charged battery with its currently old/dead battery). Started it for the first time in a month, put cables on and around 1/2 second of cranking and it was started right up.

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    I would consider a full trade for silver, or partial. Due to a pending move in the next several months, I will not be considering trades for gun stuff at this time unfortunately (I already have enough stuff to move ;-) )

I would also consider a straight up swap for a pickup (or a trade for a lesser pickup with cash coming my way), that would probably come in handy when moving.

Top Bottom