• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    One of the clubs I shoot at is BORCC in Niles, MI. It is just over the border so depending on where you are it may be an option. They put on a good match.
    Mapping it out, it doesn't look like the drive would be horrible. I'm hoping for something a little closer, but it's definitely something to keep in mind. Thank you.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Wildcat Valley RPC in Brookston (15-20 min north of Layfayete is the 2nd Saturday. Not sure what your drive time would be.

I shot there quite a bit for a few years great range and very nice group of shooters. No over the top in it to win it types which made for a present match

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Thank you for all the suggestions. NPCCC is the one that shows up as the closest for me, but I'm having a hard time finding people on INGO that participate in that particular club. I was just wondering how the people and competition are.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Thank you for all the suggestions. NPCCC is the one that shows up as the closest for me, but I'm having a hard time finding people on INGO that participate in that particular club. I was just wondering how the people and competition are.
    I don't do IDPA or USPSA but it is a nice place to shoot for steel challenge.

The Michigan City defensive pistol shoot has the advantage that it goes on year round since it is indoors and the 4th Wednesday of each month they do a low light shoot. They pretty much run IDPA rules. It is also pretty inexpensive, last time I shot it it was just $5 for non-members. I'm not sure if that has gone up. You might be asked to watch the first time you go, if you have shot IDPA or USPSA bring your membership card to show that you aren't completely new to competitive shooting.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    I don't do IDPA or USPSA but it is a nice place to shoot for steel challenge.

The Michigan City defensive pistol shoot has the advantage that it goes on year round since it is indoors and the 4th Wednesday of each month they do a low light shoot. They pretty much run IDPA rules. It is also pretty inexpensive, last time I shot it it was just $5 for non-members. I'm not sure if that has gone up. You might be asked to watch the first time you go, if you have shot IDPA or USPSA bring your membership card to show that you aren't completely new to competitive shooting.
    Thank you. I’m going to look into this!

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I have shot at NPCCC about a half dozen times over probably 10 years, it is a long haul for me about 150 miles each way. But every now and then I get the Springer out and strech it's legs. It has always been a good time for me so would recommend giving it a try. Jim.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    NPCCC is the closest club to me. i dont shoot IDPA, but, FWIW the steel matches (SCSA and outlaw) are well run, and usually fun matches to shoot

Top Bottom