• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Ghost called me over for a consultation on surgery he's doing on a room remodel.
    I saw Lady Ghost.
    She wasn't tied up or anything.
    She doesn't have to be tied up! GoW paid some "doctors" to put concrete in her knee!! Lol

Seriously, tho LG, I've been thinking about you. Hopefully this is the last time!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anybody know a mechanic looking to make a quick buck turn around and has a tow or flatbed? My Impala needs about 300 dollars in parts for the lower intake gasket and instrument cluster repairs asking 800. kbb in fair and the miles mine has says 2200.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Anybody know a mechanic looking to make a quick buck turn around and has a tow or flatbed? My Impala needs about 300 dollars in parts for the lower intake gasket and instrument cluster repairs asking 800. kbb in fair and the miles mine has says 2200.
    Pm me details. I might know a guy

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    For all the fans of 6.5 Grendel rifles, there is a new ammo available and its nice and cheap too!

STEEL CASE practice ammo from Wolf in a standard FMJ loading. Under $8 per 20 count box. According to the Wolf Performance Arms website the ammo is 110 grain, FMJ and travels at 2620fps. No energy levels were given and I didn't calculate out the energy levels.

LINK >>> WPA (WOLF Performance Arms) 6.5 Grendel 100grn FMJ 20rd Box

Here is the information from the AIM Surplus website, its interesting that they list the ammo at 100 grain while the WPA website shows 110 grain. I suspect that AIM Surplus made a typo ~ however its possible they could have a custom load?
    WPA (WOLF Performance Ammunition) 6.5 Grendel Ammunition. Features a 100grn full bi-metal jacketed bullet, polymer coated steel case and non-corrosive Berdan primer. Packaged 20rds to a box and 500rds (25 boxes) to a case.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Damn... Its been soo long since Ive been on here... I quit smoking grapy cigars.... (thats for Melensdad... I could light one up in a heart beat though if you asked me real nice...)
    4 months ago.. Time flies when yr having fun!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    FINALLY..... I hate it when we drop to the second page.... Well up and about eating carbs this morning to get the BS up over 52...

Hope tomorrow is better as it will be the first IHMSA competition out at Knox for the year and I want to shoot well enough to be taken seriously... Pistol at 200 yards...

Yes Sadclown that 586 will be making a appearance...

OK back to eating...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom