Merrillville
    10403407_938710199514393_2453498315901024951_n.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo any of you local guys have or know someone that has a old farm house near Crown Point or maybe Lowell that wouldn't mind having a couple scenes of a movie shot in and around it for a couple days in June ? Professional independent film crew conducting the shoot, some hollywood actors involved... PM me if you know some place...

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Sooooo any of you local guys have or know someone that has a old farm house near Crown Point or maybe Lowell that wouldn't mind having a couple scenes of a movie shot in and around it for a couple days in June ? Professional independent film crew conducting the shoot, some hollywood actors involved... PM me if you know some place...

Most people who let film crews on their property end up regretting it. Lots of horror stories about crews breaking things, tearing up property, etc. The homeowner never finds out everything that is amiss until the crew is long gone or they find out that the contract they signed is full of loopholes. Anyone who rents out their property should video every inch of it beforehand and have a lawyer view the contract.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Butch, probably true although I know the Director/Producer of this film personally and he isn't of that type of person. Real stand up guy trying to make his name in the film industry... The AD is another guy I know that has helped out on filming for my Gunbunnies project in the past and again another stand up type of guy trying to get his foot into the industry. If anyone has an old farm house and wants to be part of their journey up the ladder to hollywood let me know and I'll hook you guys up.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    One of my goals at the Allstate Area
    [video=youtube;N4hcbCnosVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4hcbCnosVo[/video]

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anybody have a spare 10/22 wood stock they would like to part with? Didn't see till I got home and had better light the laminate stock is cracked behind the reciever down to where the trigger group is and runs along towards the mag well. It also spreads lout along the stock in almost a c shape on the left side. Seems pretty sturdy still but not sure if I would want to take out back and test to see. Or if anyone is good working with wood and could help make a repair that would be helpful too. I like the stock but can't spend over 100 for a new one which I'm sure the wife will give me the 3rd degree about this.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    After some digging found a stock on ebay auction ends in 2 days so hopefully I may win. So for 28.95 its the cheapest I can find a factory wooden stock at this point.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    I hope it is at least interesting. Most people get the open and shut cases that make you go :rolleyes: and scream internally, "Why am I here!?"

You think its bad for a jury? At least its the first time they have heard it all. Think about the judges and Attorneys who have heard it dozens and dozens of times before... (Poor sad attorneys... let the :bash: begin...)

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Anybody have a spare 10/22 wood stock they would like to part with? Didn't see till I got home and had better light the laminate stock is cracked behind the reciever down to where the trigger group is and runs along towards the mag well. It also spreads lout along the stock in almost a c shape on the left side. Seems pretty sturdy still but not sure if I would want to take out back and test to see. Or if anyone is good working with wood and could help make a repair that would be helpful too. I like the stock but can't spend over 100 for a new one which I'm sure the wife will give me the 3rd degree about this.

Did the seller tell you it was cracked.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Did the seller tell you it was cracked.

Nope I'm not sure he even knew it was cracked. You really have to twist it to see it or use a fingernail to catch it. Its a grey and black laminate and where the crack is it blends in pretty good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom