Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    First one there invites the other one ?

I've been looking just north of phoenix and just south of Lake Havasu. Surprise looks like the medical professions center piece in arizona though.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Those who were interested in the :ingo: receiver group buy, here it is: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...icial-ingo-ar15-lower-receiver-group-buy.html

$85 for a lower in this day and age when lowers are available for $39?

I understand this is a small production run but that seems crazy high just to get the INGO logo on a gun. That said, in 2008/9 people were paying upwards of $199 for lowers in anticipation of a ban, but that is not the case now.

Crap.
    I still have to do them.
    ditto

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, have another MRI scheduled.

And because of the eye stroke, I have to try something else for migraines.
    The medicine I tried last night, not so good.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    trido on taxes

limit 100 on the lowers this time around... thinking about it. ..think fast.

FIL needs triple bypass.

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi

800mg ibuprofen is weapon of choice.

Sounds like you are having the "fun" I had the one and only time I took vicotin.

Never again.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I'm in. Hope we can get a car pool going down there.
    I'm gonna grab one just because. I'm down in Indy & Bloomington a lot but not quite over by Bobcat. Kinda ****ty they picked there since it's so far from everything but so be it. Anyways if I'm not down there for work, I'd be in for a car pool when the time comes.

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    I highly recommend acupuncture. I have seen if have amazing results revealing pain and neurological issues. Rebecca at Thrive Acupuncture in Miller Beach is excellent.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo I got this Democrat I been chatting with on FB and he really needs the last word in the convo... It's almost funny but it reminds me of how screwed up our society is....

Actaeon, I took way too many ibuprofen's before and now I have this constant ringing in my ears and I can't take any of the NSAIDS... It sucks with the diabetes pain with the weather changes...

So I was looking over my brass from shooting the 45-70 this weekend and I have discovered that the starline is correct length according to the reloading manuals but the first shot hornady LeverEvolution brass is quite a bit short in length, but yet not short enough to qualify as deer legal here in Indiana... This will prove to be a a interesting caliber to reload...

Oh and I have a new batch of hard drives to destroy.... Wonder what the 45-70 will do to them.... how about the 35 Remington... I feel some video capturing coming on...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    yeah taking to much ibuprofen and actually naxproxin (Vimovo) for inflammation when I broke my foot caused both the tinnitus and a allergic reaction to those NSAIDS.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actually sunday as that is suppose to be back in the 50's again. The weathermen are predicting 60 and 70's next week which has my attention but again they are normally only right about 30% of the time...

Sooooo you know that feeling you get when there is only like 4 pecans in a can of mixed nuts and you happen to like pecans, well I've got it....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom