Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Millwrights just told me I looked red. To get out of the heat.
    Guess I should listen.
    Would be funny to have another ambulance ride, working on the same instrument.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    But I still have a radio to work on, burners to light, 5 CO monitors to calibrate, and a tundish box change.
    Assuming no new calls.

Good thing I keep hearing maintenance is overmanned.
    And I have 60 hours this week. Unless the guy that got sick in Mexico doesn't make it tomorrow.
    Then 68 or more hours.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Suicide Squad has my interest, not in ****cago though...

If someone else has the itch to send lead down range tomorrow I'll probably be at Blythes... Hopefully there won't be any more mis-haps...

Boy Microsoft has this whole security update process all jacked up lately... going on 24 hours trying to get the first set of updates for a fresh install of Windows 7. This guy is going to hate his bill for sure...

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I bought 2 INGO lowers in the first group buy and I just don't see myself building anything with them. Serials are INGO16101 and 16102. Anyone here interested in them before they go in the classifieds? Selling at my cost. $190 for both. Would prefer to sell them together.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    It's times like these when you can justify not to DIY. If it took 2 electricians who were working nonstop (sweating in the AC) 3 1/2 hours to get a job done, I believe I made the right call.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Boy Microsoft has this whole security update process all jacked up lately... going on 24 hours trying to get the first set of updates for a fresh install of Windows 7. This guy is going to hate his bill for sure...

This seems to be status quo these days. The last few fresh win7 installs I've done have gone this way. You may find some enjoyment from checking this out. I've used it for some time now and I like not having to deal with MS for the initial updates. That and a site called ninite.com for new machines.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom