• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I'm re-assembling my chain saw, hoping the oiler is fixed, and end up with an extra washer. Checked 3 different parts diagrams, and they all show only one washer, and it's already in place. Why don't $20 bills mysteriously appear like hardware does? :dunno:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooooo my weekend is over... was kind of interesting... Trailer was interesting but I think I'm on the hunt for something smaller...

Beautiful area though...

homeah3803hdrfil.jpg

ricewoods3854hdrfil.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I went out to this Boy Scout camp that Live Free was looking at using for doing training seminars. They lost the use of the Pioneer Camp at Tippecanoe because some protected species of bat has took up residence in their cabins. It's about 7 miles east of Indiana 35 on US30. Beautiful location but it appears there would be some setup involved to hold their Camp Independence outing as there are buildings but they have no power... no showers... but it is wired for a Gen pack to be dropped in... Water is on the iron side... Overall a very nice location off the beaten path but some forethought required to make it work...

My 2K genny was working over time this weekend...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I went out to this Boy Scout camp that Live Free was looking at using for doing training seminars. They lost the use of the Pioneer Camp at Tippecanoe because some protected species of bat has took up residence in their cabins. It's about 7 miles east of Indiana 35 on US30. Beautiful location but it appears there would be some setup involved to hold their Camp Independence outing as there are buildings but they have no power... no showers... but it is wired for a Gen pack to be dropped in... Water is on the iron side... Overall a very nice location off the beaten path but some forethought required to make it work...

Primitive camping at it's best.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

A prepper seminar without all the comforts of home, that IS totally unreasonable. Who could cope with that?

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

Am I the only one that sees the irony in this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom