Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Wolff finally sent me an email saying my shipment label was printed. Mind you, I placed this order on Saturday the 7th and was anticipating shipping on Monday the 9th. So, Friday the 13th :nailbite: they finally are getting around to my order? Boy I hope there is a survey.

Anyone order springs from Wolff? I just made an order, see they are out of PA, and chose the old cheap basic USPS shipping. Just curious how many days it will take. Orders from Brownell's in IA take 2 days, so I'm guessing the same.

Tracking says delivery on Tuesday Jan. 17
    So 3-4 business days with El Cheapo shipping.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Anybody know of a reliable replacement for this stupid AT&T "residential gateway?" Getting ready to go on the third one in two years.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Another quiet Saturday night. Need some loud rock music like Y M C A / Hot- Hot-Hot / Benny and the Jets / Piano Man. Open for other suggestions. Always room for the Goat Dance video. :@ya:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Got home a little while ago from a fencing tournament. My Lowell Saber girls beat my Marian Saber girls (I coach at Lowell and help at Marian). In fact my Lowell Saber girls kicked butt against all but 1 team and the 1 team that they lost to only beat them by a few touches. So my Lowell Saber team is quickly becoming a serious threat in our conference, they even took apart one of our conference's major school's Girls Saber squads last week and beat all but 1 team last week.

Sadly the rest of the Lowell teams are pretty weak. So we have 1 squad that is a shining star and 5 squads that are as promising as black holes

Boys & Girls Foil, Boys & Girls Epee and Boys Saber each have a good fencer or two, but overall can't pull out team wins in our conference. But my Girls Saber team seems to be winning 80% of their events.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom