• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Our Boy Scout troop was out two weeks ago cleaning head stone's of veterans at Evergreen Memorial Park so that the Cub Scouts could plant flags.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    She grew up in Texas so she's ok with guns but for whatever reason she was weird about the idea of an AR without something that locks with an actual key or combo lock. As for the kid, he'll be 4 in June, so he's still a bit of a potato. He doesn't even have any interest in the guns. It's really just for her peace of mind.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Our Boy Scout troop was out two weeks ago cleaning head stone's of veterans at Evergreen Memorial Park so that the Cub Scouts could plant flags.

Great job. Amazing how fast they get grown over. I know every year I went out to put out the flags, we had to uncover quite a bit first.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    He needs the eddie eagle rules drilled into him now.
    1. Dont touch
    2. Leave the room
    3. Tell an adult

Trust me, when he's old enough to comprehend that, I will. Guns are uninteresting to him right now. Put a rock and a gun in front of him and he will go for the rock. A simple bungie cord keeps him out of the fridge so I'm not too worried about the locker thing.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Trust me, when he's old enough to comprehend that, I will. Guns are uninteresting to him right now. Put a rock and a gun in front of him and he will go for the rock. A simple bungie cord keeps him out of the fridge so I'm not too worried about the locker thing.

At 4 it IS the right time to start.
    The GUN needs to be be made into what the stove and iron are to his life. Those things can hurt you so you need to ask for help if u want to use or touch them.

They are not bad just you need hwlp with.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    At 4 it IS the right time to start.
    The GUN needs to be be made into what the stove and iron are to his life. Those things can hurt you so you need to ask for help if u want to use or touch them.

They are not bad just you need hwlp with.
    ^^^^^^^^^ T H I S ^^^^^^^^^

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Waiting for the mail lady to not show up with my package so I can email them the video of the lazy ***** not showing up.

Yzerman19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2017
    NWI
    Going camping this weekend. Looking forward to camping but man, do I hate crowds. Wish I was going the the meetup this weekend instead.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I am averaging seeing a state police officer every three minutes of this commute.

Porter county Sheriff have been going crazy the last couple of weeks on 30 between Sturdy and 2. Which is cool with me. I would like to see them further down where 30 opens up. People friggin fly down that stretch. I purposely tried to keep up with a car one time and got up to 70 mph.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom