Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    So tuck your gun up under your hat and walk inside.

Afterward we'll go to Alice's.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I know that unless our State Legislators and Governor overturn this, it will be my last one.

If we get caught concealing, let us hope we get a blind judge.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I know that unless our State Legislators and Governor overturn this, it will be my last one.

If we get caught concealing, let us hope we get a blind judge.
    What judge? Is there some law I am unaware of?

All they can do is ask you to leave. This is as stupid as them wanting us all to go through background checks.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Just when I thought Indiana was a gun friendly state this crap happens. I guess you can't conceal carry but it's ok to have a handgun out and pointed. Makes tons of sense

Yep makes sense that as you arrive to the range there are shooters on the line. As you grab your gear someone decides to lose it and start shooting people on the line. Since the new rules state you can't carry unless you're a cop you have to take cover pull out a firearm from you gear box and try to load before they get to you. I also heard from the other thread you can't even have water on the line so when its hot as heck you have to step back into the sun to drink your hot water. I'm guessing they copied the rules from California since they said they were looking at national range rules for guidance.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :facepalm:
    Just relax guys. Ya are acting like whiny little babies!
    Come next week i should have finaly clarrification as to why the new rules. My gut is its all indy dnr being dumb. In any case we will need to call our senators.
    The senator for winamac also haooens to be the same one that covers valpo, knox, and lots of other places on our region. Dont forget sentaor thomas is very progun. Im,sure he is goin to want to know about this as well.

Pistol boy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Griffith
    I herd from a ro last year at JP that all Indiana ranges will eventually be like kingsbury. He also said once they change JP hes going to retire. Maybe some of the Illinois people were complaining because there seams to be a lot of them using our ranges. Isn't that how the government works, change things around to please a few cry babes?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :facepalm:
    Just relax guys. Ya are acting like whiny little babies!
    Come next week i should have finaly clarrification as to why the new rules. My gut is its all indy dnr being dumb. In any case we will need to call our senators.
    The senator for winamac also haooens to be the same one that covers valpo, knox, and lots of other places on our region. Dont forget sentaor thomas is very progun. Im,sure he is goin to want to know about this as well.
    We will see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom