d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    What to take to the range this Saturday for our annual pre- Indy 500 range day at the Decatur Co. Conservation Club...:scratch: Get to pick up my WWII Walther PP, so a couple other .32acp's (that are still virgins to me) should probably tag along. Decisions, decisions

After this ammo mule collects on the trip home, who is getting it from me for the Youth Shoot? d.kaufman? Chef Larry? You're close.

If for some reason you cant get together with Chef Larry just pm me and we'll meet up. Thanks for being the Mule!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Is it just me or is 22 ammo still ridiculously high? I want to get more to start replacing my stock but seems way more expensive than I remember.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Is it just me or is 22 ammo still ridiculously high? I want to get more to start replacing my stock but seems way more expensive than I remember.

Palmetto state has federal and cci blazer for at or under .04 per round shipped. Brownells has been havin sales too get you cci standard velocity under .05

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It is higher than it was before Sandy Hook, but it is not still ridiculously high.

The thing I don't see as often is the cheap bulk packs. Then again, I don't really look for them anymore either. I tend to get subsonic 22s almost exclusively now.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Hey everyone. d.kaufman linked to this thread in my intro post so I thought I would say hi to my fellow region people

He named names. ;)
    Before Jedi wakes up...he'll want to know if youre located north of 30 or south of 30 for classification purposes.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    south of 30, but spend way more time driving both on and north of it than I would like lol

:facepalm: ah another redneck! :p
    but we still like you since you are LAKE county, the ONLY real county in indiana. too bad you are not a thug like us north of us-30, who vote often and have our dead relatives vote as well.

now you failed the 1st test lets see how you do on part 2.
    do you like glocks?

nwihiker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2018
    Lake County
    now you failed the 1st test lets see how you do on part 2.
    do you like glocks?
    Generally positive on glocks but no strong feelings either way. I have a 19 that I found surprisingly fun to shoot after only ever hearing how boring they were. Hope that's not too much of a problem:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom