• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I dont know how many NWI ingoers wear 5.11, vertx, propper or other tacticool clothing, but if you do take a trip to star uniform on rt 20 in portage. all kinds of clothing, flashlights, belts, bags and cop related stuff. Really nice store and things like this are the same price. Now, lapg might have some sales on occasion but I usually have to get 2 pair to get free shipping and now I dont have to worry about that. Check them out if this is something that may interest you.

I didn't know that Larry was still in business. Same store where Michael Jackson bought his Gary Police uniform. Used to get fire dept. gear there.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

meh..
    but she is a
    Western-pack-butter.jpg

face.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Now with that kinda advertising I'm guessing that my website hosting business is dead... Unless of course I can hook the website hosting business to the Gunbunnies project... hhhhmmmmmm lets see now...

RR, You know we are gonna have to get together this summer sometime with a couple of the Gunbunnies models and some of those awesome firearms you have there... I didn't know they made the 6 inch with the Silhoutte sights.

TV, cats do that... normally if thier regular place hasn't been cleaned or if thier sick... either way it's a chore to get that stuff out of your toes so it's better to just keep thier area clean for them... Just saying...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Check your inbox tonight... they won't let me post the girls shots on the open forum here...

Another one I was looking at is that new 686 Competitor... it's really nice....

I gotta get to one of my resturants thier down again... Later...

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I actualy want the .357 competitor myself. Just to lazy and cheap to look into it.
    I already have this PC model that is very similar, just in .44 mag.

g-02.jpg

That and the 952 longslide are the only two S&W guns I'm interested in lately.

Any one have the 952?

Boiler1529

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Anyone selling houses in NWI area? definitely NOT north of 30.... and a big hell no for griffith

There's a house next to me that's been foreclosed. Should get a steal as its been without power for over a year and had/has 6 ft of water sitting in the basement for months. Fresh mold throughout the house.

Someone please buy it or set it on fire!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom