• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Home from a too damn long fencing tournament in suburban Milwaukee. Melen didn't do too well, but came in in the top 16, just outside of the medals. Her friend Larua picked up 4th place, Melen got knocked out of the medal round by the same girl who beat Laura for the 3rd place finish.

That unicorn is purple. :facepalm:
    Why is their 'gas' coming out the side of the shotgun?
    Did O really shoot? Where? For what?

Yes, O really took that shot. The 'gas' coming from the side is ported gas. Just like an AR or an AK with a recoil reducing compensator, a competition shotgun will often have gas ports cut into the barrel to reduce felt recoil.

And it appears that the shot may have been taken at "The Presidents Cup" which is a shotgun match (possibly skeet) held at Camp David.

There is some controversy over if the shot is faked. Reports show that O was golfing on the same day. In all fairness, its very possible to play a round of golf, hop on AirForce 1 and get in a round of Skeet in the afternoon/evening. Its even more possible to just make an appearance, for 5 minutes, get in a 'photo op' of O firing a gun a few times, and then leaving. Reports have him at the Camp David President's Cup for 5 minutes, on at least 1 occasion, the photo is dated summer of 2012.

And im in the army reserves, what can I say I like to give back to America :) :patriot:
    How about you TAKE BACK America while you are giving back to it! :yesway:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Plus 1 on taking back America, I'm in....

Actaeon, we will have to wait to do your video till your pass your bout with the flu... Just saying...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Actaeon, we will have to wait to do your video till your pass your bout with the flu... Just saying...

Yeah GB, I don't want to pass this to anyone.
    I got stuck working extra shifts last week cause the midnight guy had the flu. My last day, he came back. I remember him saying, "I'm not contagious now".

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sounds like he was wrong...
    Hate illness and Im normally the first to get the dang thing...

Lots of Orange juice, water, and vita C... Im under the impression that this one going around also effects the upper chest and glands in the throat and a regiment of ZPak seems to help with that part of it... Just from what I heard...

Best of luck, catch up on some sleep...

Soupcan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Advice please. I agreed to sell some ammo to a guy through armslist. Rather than driving to Indy I was considering a COD to the guy's business. 1. Is it legal to ship ammo? 2. Is COD reliable?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Advice please. I agreed to sell some ammo to a guy through armslist. Rather than driving to Indy I was considering a COD to the guy's business. 1. Is it legal to ship ammo? 2. Is COD reliable?

If you don't get an answer on this thread, you might want to start one about it.
    I'm not sure, but I think ammo can't be shipped by the Post Office. Would have to go through another carrier. But I could be wrong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom