Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    was an awesome date night at the Repeter/Silver household. Blythes night and then Taco Bell on the way home. Tomorrow is Xbox HALO night. Yep, its that awesome here.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    guess who has two thumbs and a CZ 75 SP-01 tactical?

This guy.

Layaway last night and will finish paying it off in the next few weeks when we get our bonus check. Pick that up along with the P-01 that was already on layaway and I will be a happy man.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    guess who has two thumbs and a CZ 75 SP-01 tactical?

This guy.

Layaway last night and will finish paying it off in the next few weeks when we get our bonus check. Pick that up along with the P-01 that was already on layaway and I will be a happy man.

Dick

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Don't read this if you are in a happy place because you won't be there long after you start reading it :(

Cops will target Crown Point gun shows in stonger weapons monitoring : Lake

I sent a "letter to the editor" for publication in the paper. They called me last night to confirm that I submitted it and said it will be published (not sure when).

Well this was a exceptional night at the shoot at Blythes... I've experienced 22LR rounds that don't go off and I've had the up and down of the report before but I've never had a 22LR squib... Federal bulk pack 22 LR poof, and there it is one inch from the muzzle stuck in the bore of a 5.5 inch bull barrel... Gotta find a steel rod and pound her out and send that one to Federal with a letter...
    Find a BRASS rod or WOODEN dowel but do NOT use steel. Steel can screw up your rifling, brass and wood will not! If you have to, use an old gun cleaning rod, many of those are made of soft aluminum and won't harm the rifling inside your barrel.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Gonna be driving by the clubhouse this morning. Just getting off work, if nobody is there, ill go he and go to bed.

Yeah I'm exciting that way.
    I won't get there until about 10:30. I have to take the dog to the Vet's office for a follow up exam at 9am. By the time I get him back home and then turn around and head up to the cigar lounge it will probably be about 10:30 when I show up.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    So, yesterday was a pretty crummy day. Today, my battery died and I was late to work. I get to work and my mom calls, she's in the ER, stabbed herself in the hand pitting an avocado, hit an artery and messed up a nerve, otherwise okay.

Today is going to be fun.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well atleast your dog didn't trip me over with that leash you two were playing with last night... although I think my wife was waiting for you to deliver on that one...

Joe, I know this doesnt help but some days you got the tiger by the tail, and some days the tiger has you.... Sounds like the tiger got you yesterday...

Melensdad, yep looking for a brass rod to use on that little surgery today at the local Ace... Thinking I'll have to add one to my range kit after having this experience...

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Well atleast your dog didn't trip me over with that leash you two were playing with last night... although I think my wife was waiting for you to deliver on that one...

Joe, I know this doesnt help but some days you got the tiger by the tail, and some days the tiger has you.... Sounds like the tiger got you yesterday...

Melensdad, yep looking for a brass rod to use on that little surgery today at the local Ace... Thinking I'll have to add one to my range kit after having this experience...

What's funny is that leash has an amputation warning on it. The company advises against touching the lead.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well you see how I move on these useless two feet now... might not be much difference.... OK, rethought that... keep your leash away from me.... You think you have bad luck....

REWSTER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Hammond
    Ahh yeah. I didn't sell you the gun, but I was working (husky white dude with the red beard). Those boys were crackin me up.

Yea dan is actually a good friend of mines father so when i go in i usually look for him. i remember seeing you so i will formally introduce my self next time. :rockwoot:

Soupcan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Anybody going to the Valpo gun show tomorrow? Even though the crowds are crazy I still like poking around at these shows.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Jay have you used them?

BTW ill send you the pics of the 17rd mags tonight or tomorrow am.

No I have not bought from them. They look to be factory OEM mags. There a little to pricey for me but I have mine :D there shipping seems high too. If you need them then you need them. I'll keep an eye on my PMs.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Won $100 (net) at four winds today. Was up around $150 and then lost a bit. Not a bad cash out though. I get to put it in my gun fund.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom