Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Gunbunnies in now in da Clubhouse. Andy219 is still awake. Bill B is just sitting quietly, gathering evidence. Jake is here too (don't know his INGO name), he's just loud and causing problems for everyone!

Anyone need a $430 lower? Check out the classifieds => https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long_guns_rifles_and_shotguns/278676-ar_lower.html

looks like you beat me too it, how many hamsters you have anyway, you breeding them things out there or what? hard for the rest of of to buy anything in the classifieds without you slipping a hamster in there.................... i'm going to the pet store................

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Anyone interested in a Nikon Prostaff 4-12? Thinking about putting it in the classifieds, but wanted to give first dibs here. New in box, never mounted, only opened to look through the glass.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Nobody is being made to purchase anything. Besides, you should be saving for your property tax. Is your PT being paid by the bank through your escrow account?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Butthurt anyone?

Seriously a lower + lpk + cheap MOE stock = a KelTec 380. That is an honest and fair trade by any measure. Anyone who says its not fair and honest is wrong. So what if I add a hamster and toilet paper tube for some fun/humor?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom