• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    yeah, I kinda like my win 7 but its not too easy to find one anymore. As long as it will work with the other two win 7 machines its alright. I really liked the homegroup deal that was on 7 before.

*ahem* :whistle: :laugh:

Anybody need a retail copy of Windows 7 Home Premium?
    It comes with the 32 bit and 64 bit CDs.
    The CD Key is still in the box unused.
    Since this is a retail copy of the software, it can be uninstalled and installed as many times as you want on any machine you want.
    It just can only be installed on one machine at any given time.

I paid 200 for it on Newegg.
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium - Newegg.com

but I want to at least get 100 for it. I figured I would let NWI INGO know before I put it in the classifieds.

I bought this for my custom PC that I built, but then realized I was unable to use it, because the Home Premium version has a 16 GB RAM Limit, and I have 64 Gigabytes of Ram :D.
    I ended up getting Windows 7 Ultimate.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    I cant spend no hundred dollars on an OS... Ill most likely call in some favors with some friends still in college and get it for under 20 bucks.

Oh I can pretty much any software for free. I am just trying to sell this one, because I actually bought it, and it is the retail version

I also happened to buy this was before I knew about the student discounts I could get. :faint:

Last edited:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    with this current laptop its been great, swapped the other computers over to 7 and had everybody playing together nicely. then the fan goes out on this one so I start babying it, and now software is acting up. If it was a desktop I would just start swapping out parts like I know to do, but I dont know about laptops. Then again, it is off of warranty, and if I end up getting a new one I may just see what I can do with this one. Its did pretty well for the past 3.5 years. In and out of bags and practically never being turned off at home. dropped a few times from bed or in my truck. Started looking at this toshiba but the acer specs are pretty close. problem is my last acer lasted about 2 years before the warranty company gave up on fixing it. this toshiba has lasted pretty good.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    For this lake county income tax, they say al residents and out of state workers that work here must pay the tax. What if you live in porter county and work in lake? still gotta pay? Stupid question I know...

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    For this lake county income tax, they say al residents and out of state workers that work here must pay the tax. What if you live in porter county and work in lake? still gotta pay? Stupid question I know...

Yep, pay through the teeth I'm sure. What's the rate on the porter county tax?
    You'll probably end up paying the difference to the higher taxed county...or maybe pay both:dunno:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    i'm awake!!!! i'm so awake!!!

my 8 year old tried to wake me up 45mins ago by jumping on me while on the couch. man that hurt but i ended up going back to sleep. then the baby got on me and slapped me a few times still no go.

so what does DS do? he bring a cold pack from the freeze and put that on my face. :wow: x 10000 that woke me up and kept me up.

:+1: for DS cause i was having a nightmare and they tell me i was stirring and saying :blabla:.

Time to wake the anklebiter up with some devious method. Let him know whatnhe does can spring back at him.

:nono: There is only one GG. Accept no substitutes, and be on the lookout for imposters. :D

Good thing. I don't think Jedi could take another one.

I cant spend no hundred dollars on an OS... Ill most likely call in some favors with some friends still in college and get it for under 20 bucks.

All of Clif's money is tied up in precious metals; lead, copper, steel, aluminum, titanium, etc.

Lake County will start collecting local income tax this fall

Lake County will start collecting local income tax this fall

I don't know.

All county residents and out of state residents working in Lake County.....

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I was kinda curious about that, since NiSource is based out of Lake County but operates across the state, and also has a bunch of other companies out east and south. Just wondered how that would work.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    With the times article it says that porter would lose money because it would now be paid to lake. all this stuff is confusing. Further reaffirms my happiness with changing my major from accounting to something else.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If it wasn't so crappy, it would be funny.
    .25 percent of the tax is for........

Wait for it........

TAX RELIEF.

What? Has 1984 officially started.

If you want tax relief....... STOP TAXING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom