Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Man. With almost a hundred comments, that thread on facebook about the Comic-Con got deleted. I guess the doctor that was calling gun people childish names couldn't deal with differences of opinions.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Based on your criteria, I would go take a look at some Hyundias just out of intrigue. (I will deny that statement if questioned about it in public) I always buy vehicles I "want" to drive, I'm completely impractical.

Finally. New garage door opener installed with help from repeter and Dad. Now, time to put the new locks in the doors.
    repeater?

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I dont know, ur across enemy lines........

So my son disappointed me today...

He had a class project to do to say what he would do if he was President. Most of the things he said was very heart warming until he wrote he would ban guns! :facepalm: I think his teacher might have coached him on this cause he loves to shoot and like looking at all the guns we have.....or, he's not sure on the meaning of ban! :dunno:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I have been waiting for someone to go down the inappropriate joke road. I've got some doozies.....

Well throw down. But can you keep up!

Did you hear about the guy whose house got robbed? He got a call from the police telling him that his house was robbed. The offenders had also consumed all of his beer and had raped his wife. A moment of silence passes and then the guy says, "I can't believe they ****ed my wife after only five beers!​

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    What? Still nothing?

I was banging this nice Lady over her kitchen table when we heard the front door open. She said, "It's my husband! Quick, try the back door!" Thinking back, I really should have ran - but you don't get offers like that every day.​

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Xfrosty, you do know that public schools are just government indoctrination centers....

They don't really learn anything there, heck I learned everything I needed to be in society in the real world...

Larry....

pooooof, and the FB thread never even happened once they lost the fight...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom