Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon, we could make that happen....

Jedi, No 22LR but lots of everything else which is very strange for the Hammond Walmart... if I find any Federal or CCI Blazer bulk packs I'll be sure to let you know where they are after I refill some of my reserves...

Soooo tomorrow is a range day and I will be training one of the newest GB models how to run a AR15, Beretta 92FS, and a Remington 700 PSS in 308... hoping for the best..... T_Star if you want to come out TXT me...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Actaeon, we could make that happen....

Jedi, No 22LR but lots of everything else which is very strange for the Hammond Walmart... if I find any Federal or CCI Blazer bulk packs I'll be sure to let you know where they are after I refill some of my reserves...

Soooo tomorrow is a range day and I will be training one of the newest GB models how to run a AR15, Beretta 92FS, and a Remington 700 PSS in 308... hoping for the best..... T_Star if you want to come out TXT me...

I'm gonna be at Kingsbury with the scouts, ghost, and ladyghost.
    Where you going?

In fact, I need to get off my ass and start packing.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The red head on the train was crazy. It was lost on the video that was offline.

Hu? What are you talking about? The redhead on Jedi's train jedi thinks its not really a redhead more like it's strawberry brownish with some hint of red. Don't think it's colored but it may be since there was way too many different color of highlights in the hair. A closer observation is needed me thinks. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And Jedi gets arrested. More at 7

:rofl: nah this redhead is not a young girl. Early 30s Jedi suspects.
    For you however jedi would introduce you to the 'other' redhead who is a he-she. :rofl:
    "he" looks real nice but alas has the 'wrong' plumbing under the hood.
    Still amazing what modern science can do. Jedi would see him on the train before he became a she.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon... private range time.... Only got about 200 yards on this one though... but it will be just two of us instructing and one GB model working the line...

Depending on the models abilities though this might show up..

504843a2chmwahd.jpg

Spudgunr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    NWI - Porter County
    I'm looking for a pickup in NWI, preferably somewhat close to portage or I94, but not necessarily. I got a new job and will be moving to western Michigan, probably going to get an apartment at first and come home on weekends, so I figured I'd get a pickup to move all my stuff (unless somebody has a different idea of how I could move a 600lb mill and a 9" and 10" southbend lathe).

I'm HOPING to find something $2-3000, but can do more if necessary (and I wont go over $5000). Not TOO many miles, I'll be driving it 100+miles each way when I go, so I'd really like to keep it under 160k unless somebody can convince me that isn't needed. Basically, I don't want to have to work on it for at least 5000 miles, and even then, I'd prefer to not have to work on it in 15,000.

Automatic so wife can drive it. Ideally it'd be extended cab, long bed, 4WD, but I think I may be starting to put too many restrictions on for my price range. Any hints on what to look for when buying one. Anyone have one they've contemplated getting rid of?

If its toward the $2000 end I would take a single cab short bed 2WD, though really would want the extra capacity of the long bed. This won't be my primary vehicle once I'm moved, so I can deal with some rust and dents, I just don't want a rusted out, racoon infested POS.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Speaking of used cars, I'm selling my wife's white 2007 sentra with 90k miles. It was a California car most of its life so no rust (though it's technically a liberal anti gunner moron). Mechanically sound, great gas mileage. Needs two tires.

$6000 is the price for non-INGO folks but I'll give a discount of $250 for local members.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Actaeon... private range time.... Only got about 200 yards on this one though... but it will be just two of us instructing and one GB model working the line...

Depending on the models abilities though this might show up..

View attachment 30940
    I see you're trying to entice me to come out! Unfortunately, I am spending WAY to much time in ill-annoy and am at work til 2pm. :xmad::crying:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom