• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If you come to the range from the south side, the gravel road is probably about a 1/4 of a mile. If you approach from the north side, the gravel road is much longer.

I live northwest of the range but when I go there I enter from the south by coming across W500N over to Co Rd 200W and head north on 200W to the range area, which is just about 1/4 mile north of that intersection.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Just saw on another website that Beretta is recalling the Neos for a safety issue Neos Service and I know GhostofWinter has one of these pistols.
    Too many people shooting the dog with the firing pin.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Just saw on another website that Beretta is recalling the Neos for a safety issue Neos Service and I know GhostofWinter has one of these pistols.

Well THAT sucks! :xmad:

I have a Neos and I really like it. It works EVERY time,.. and it keeps the little holes a lot closer together than my old MKll can.
    icon9.gif

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Glad to hear you got it all sorted out jediagh! I'll keep him in mind if I have any work to be done. Do you know what he specializes in or what his limitations are (if any)?

gmercer308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Lake Village, IN
    Sorry guys still learning the layout of this site. Let me see if I can move things around and perhaps make it to Winamac. Last time I was there, I believe Rt. 10 was closed, and we finally made our way down a long gravel road (scratched the car up quite a bit) Does anyone know a better route?

Thanks guys,

Erick

Hey, I don' t know if I'm going to be able to make the meet at winamac since it's harvest time. But I wanted to let ya know, I live on RT. 10 and it is not closed any more. (that is if you were talking when they had it closed off between 41 and I65 in Roselawn at the railroad tracks. ) If that's where you were talking it's open now.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Jediagh needs to see the video Gunbunnies put together, where the gunridge gunsmith changed out a 10/22 into a tommy gun and the models who were shooting to gun looked like they were having fun with the new toy.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Glad to hear you got it all sorted out jediagh! I'll keep him in mind if I have any work to be done. Do you know what he specializes in or what his limitations are (if any)?

Not sure but here is his website:
    Gutridge, Inc. Custom Gunsmithing

Once I get the TECH SIGHTS for the other 10/22 I'm not gonna mess with trying to "hit it good" with a hammer to take the old sights off. Plus I need to get some holes drilled into the wooden stocks for the slings so I figured I give him a shot at doing the work and see how it goes.

Hey, I don' t know if I'm going to be able to make the meet at winamac since it's harvest time. But I wanted to let ya know, I live on RT. 10 and it is not closed any more. (that is if you were talking when they had it closed off between 41 and I65 in Roselawn at the railroad tracks. ) If that's where you were talking it's open now.

Could be but not sure.
    Went coming WEST from Vaplo on Route 30 we could NOT use the Route 35 to go SOUTH into Knox and continue on to get to Winamac. Detour signs on Rt 30. had us going SOUTH on "39" and the EAST on "8" to get back to Route 35.

Jediagh needs to see the video Gunbunnies put together, where the gunridge gunsmith changed out a 10/22 into a tommy gun and the models who were shooting to gun looked like they were having fun with the new toy.

I think this is the gun GB brought back in AUG to the range a thompson in 10/22 with a "fake" drum that really only have 10 rounds in it. He was having trouble with the drum I think.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Is anyone in NWI interested in getting together as a family group and going to different halloween haunted houses, hay rides, and corn mazes?:scared:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    if it wasnt for allergies i would be down for the corn maze and hay rides, but i cant. Im not much for getting scared either... natural reflex is to retreat but then I want to hit them...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom