• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Guess we're not getting a Meijer on 109th... Unreal.
    Thank god. The spot they were trying to go would have been terrible for traffic, the subdivision, and the area as a whole. We have plenty of commercial zoned areas where they could build without trying to rezone a R1 area in the middle of a congested intersection.

Why? What happened?
    And do u really want that trash store?
    People showed up to the meeting in person and online in force to protest the rezoning. The area was a terrible idea and Meijer ended up withdrawing their proposal. I wouldn't mind having a meijer it town to force some competition on stracks, but the location was garbage. Either way there is a meijer 6 miles from CP, so its really moot.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Thank god. The spot they were trying to go would have been terrible for traffic, the subdivision, and the area as a whole. We have plenty of commercial zoned areas where they could build without trying to rezone a R1 area in the middle of a congested intersection.

People showed up to the meeting in person and online in force to protest the rezoning. The area was a terrible idea and Meijer ended up withdrawing their proposal. I wouldn't mind having a meijer it town to force some competition on stracks, but the location was garbage. Either way there is a meijer 6 miles from CP, so its really moot.
    There is no such thing as making CPT traffic any worse. You simply cannot.. It's already terrible. Me and my coworker have been dreaming of a Meijer down here... When I told him about one on 109th he was 2x excited as I was...

Now our dreams are shattered

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    It’s cute that these people move to an area (arguably ruining it) to be by it all then when all of it tries to move by them…. They throw a tantrum, and it’s very naive believing something won’t go there.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    1701324133670.png

I've never had a problem with a male greeter or cashier. However, one Sunday morning a friend and I ran in for a few things, and the 60-70-yr old female greeter said "Ladies, shouldn't you be in church?"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom