NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Screenshot_20240426_122626_Sleipnir.jpg

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Cashier at the Tractor Supply Co store in St John told me, yesterday afternoon, that the St John store is the largest store in the area and that the Lowell store, which is due to open up in mid/late May, will be a smaller store.

I think/thought the Merrillville TSC, on the south side of US30 near Team Honda, is bigger than the St John store. Ditto the Valpo store.
    That sounds like nonsense. The Lowell store looks bigger than St. John, like you im pretty confident Merrillville is larger too

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Got a new to me truck 2018 4x4 ford 150 only 30k miles though pretty happy about it. Has the 3.3 and 6 speed which I hear is one of the best combos maybe you mechanics can tell me I’m wrong lol and it sucks.

All it took was one trip in my wife’s little car with all our hunting and shooting gear….. her riding home with turkeys in the rear view in garbage bags was enough for her lol

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Got a new to me truck 2018 4x4 ford 150 only 30k miles though pretty happy about it. Has the 3.3 and 6 speed which I hear is one of the best combos maybe you mechanics can tell me I’m wrong lol and it sucks.

All it took was one trip in my wife’s little car with all our hunting and shooting gear….. her riding home with turkeys in the rear view in garbage bags was enough for her lol
    Don't know much about the 3.3 engine. Believe 18 was first year for them. Never liked 1st year run of something however. The 6r80 trans is good enough. Most problems with them were programming or lead frame issues.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Don't know much about the 3.3 engine. Believe 18 was first year for them. Never liked 1st year run of something however. The 6r80 trans is good enough. Most problems with them were programming or lead frame issues.
    Talked with a ford mechanic he said this was like a unicorn because it’s the fleet model so still has the 6 speed instead of the 10 speed which has a bunch of issues and he says the 3.3 is great with the 6spd :dunno: I hate motors anymore small or big I just want them to do what they are supposed to when I need them to lol

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    This story does not make sense. I've read both the parents were home. And the mom smelled smoke. The fire alarms should have been blaring by then. Fires don't get out of control that quickly without an accelerant. Gonna be interesting to see the deconstruction of the scene and find out where/how the fire started.
    I work some with Fire safety education - the guidance is once the smoke alarm is triggered (if they had them) you have 2 minutes to get out. YMMV

Top Bottom