NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Thank you. The recruiter called me with the salary range this afternoon, and just wanted to verify I would be interested in the position in the salary range. The hiring manager identified my candidacy at the Senior position level. And now it is between me and one other candidate.
    Best of luck SCWP.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Thank you. The recruiter called me with the salary range this afternoon, and just wanted to verify I would be interested in the position in the salary range. The hiring manager identified my candidacy at the Senior position level. And now it is between me and one other candidate.
    It's a real balance when it comes to interviewing/hiring. I was a IT tech support manager for a number of years. Along with the technical knowledge/skills. You are looking for the personality that will fit in with the immediate team, department and company. In my opinion, customer service skills were equally as important as technical knowledge. At least for the positions that were working for me. Hopefully good news will start out your weekend!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    It's a real balance when it comes to interviewing/hiring. I was a IT tech support manager for a number of years. Along with the technical knowledge/skills. You are looking for the personality that will fit in with the immediate team, department and company. In my opinion, customer service skills were equally as important as technical knowledge. At least for the positions that were working for me. Hopefully good news will start out your weekend!
    I've been everything from an IT Site Manager, to Team Lead, and IT Engineer. This position is kinda related, but I'd be traveling to customers and setting up the companies equipment either remotely or in their data centers. Honestly kinda sad how far IT salaries have fallen in the last couple years.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I've been everything from an IT Site Manager, to Team Lead, and IT Engineer. This position is kinda related, but I'd be traveling to customers and setting up the companies equipment either remotely or in their data centers. Honestly kinda sad how far IT salaries have fallen in the last couple years.
    I equate this to how far the quality of the applicants has fallen everybody in their brother sister non-binary **** wit wants to be an IT engineer. The applicant pool is a joke.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Mowing at the Legion.. which I wasn't going to do today, but tomorrow looks iffy on the rain, and I got the mower stuck in the back yard.
    Took the Escape out there to pull it out.. and got that stuck.

You know, at a certain point you just gotta shrug your shoulders.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I equate this to how far the quality of the applicants has fallen everybody in their brother sister non-binary **** wit wants to be an IT engineer. The applicant pool is a joke.
    I'll be 100% honest. I don't know what colleges are teaching IT majors anymore, but it is not troubleshooting.

Top Bottom