NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I stand corrected, commercial paint washes off like any other, evident by the river of paint glowing through the parking lot next door. What a bunch of idiots
    Hourly guy got paid to paint, not to think. He will get paid again when he comes back to redo the job. The boss gets screwed. The customer gets screwed. The painter gets paid twice.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Hourly guy got paid to paint, not to think. He will get paid again when he comes back to redo the job. The boss gets screwed. The customer gets screwed. The painter gets paid twice.
    Yep. But the same bosses say “workers are workers” not appreciating a good one when they have one :dunno: So boss isn’t innocent either. And the customer likely gave the job to the lowest bidder……… so also not innocent.

And worker could be fired over it…..
    :stickpoke: :lmfao:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    This is the offer I was hoping would come from a new company. They offered right in the middle of the salary range, but for a position higher than I actually applied for. They identified me as a Senior Engineer role instead of the Engineer role. So it was a better offer than I originally thought I would get, and right in the middle of the salary range for the Senior roll.
    So now we.can send you our xmass list right?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    This is the offer I was hoping would come from a new company. They offered right in the middle of the salary range, but for a position higher than I actually applied for. They identified me as a Senior Engineer role instead of the Engineer role. So it was a better offer than I originally thought I would get, and right in the middle of the salary range for the Senior roll.
    Awesome news, congrats

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    There are some yards here out of control. We're talking at least a few foot. I've been lucky enough with my schedule. Sometimes you draw the short straw. Here comes the rain again.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Managed to mow 90% of my yard tonight, there’s a spot between me and the neighbor we share and there’s no mowing it right now without getting stuck and the pull rope on my push mower broke last time

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Managed to mow 90% of my yard tonight, there’s a spot between me and the neighbor we share and there’s no mowing it right now without getting stuck and the pull rope on my push mower broke last time
    I have a diesel tractor with aggressive tires that weighs close to 7000# that will mow that for you. You might have a few ruts in your yard when I'm done, but I can get through without getting stuck.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Mowed Tuesday and already need to mow again. Have to leave town on Monday so hopefully its dry by Sunday for a quick once over.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Finally good news everyone can enjoy. Hope it’s as good as the first three. Yah Baabeee

Top Bottom