NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I have not done anything besides go into the gun shop on Saturday. They explained the entire process in about 10 minutes. Then they sat me down at the SilencerShop kiosk. Took me about 10 minutes to fill everything out, they took my picture. And then I paid for everything right in the shop. So your wait time should be about the same as mine.
    Tried to stop into Armory 219 on Sunday to buy a can sinceninwas down there. They are closed Sunday and Mondays. :rolleyes:

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Every 2 days here or every weather permitting day is more like it. Already mowed 10+ times this year.....well the wife has, lol

Gave her, her Mother's day gifts early this year. Cordless Dewalt trimmer and blower. Told her to get after it
    The Mother's day gift that keeps on giving!

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    First time??!! Whoa
    My neighbor had his mowed once so far. First time in a couple years I haven't had to call the city to get the first mow done. Although it appears when the guy showed up to mow the 2nd time he waived him off or i'm guessing fired him.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Primary Election Day.
    We don't have the PINK party on the ballot down here south of US30 where the air is clean, the raccoons stay outside and cows graze on fresh hay but I'm curious what PINK party candidates have on their thug land platform up in the wastelands where Jedi :pimp: lives with ne're-do'ells, side-ways pew-pewing Hi-Points, pimps, hookers and whores?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Whole 2 voters there. More workers than voters.
    Well me my wife and my kids went in and did our part. I feel in Indiana and MOST Indiana counties the primary is extremely important since the republican candidate is most likely to take it in the general. But so much focus on the “big” election and then whining and moaning about the republican choice….

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Lol, someone's Tarus is getting repoed. Going to suck when they get done working out. You could tell it wasn't a tow. Dude was flying to drag it, rehook it, and fly out of the lot.

Top Bottom