• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    So whats the point of having a number to call to make a reservation if its first come first serve especially on a Sunday at noon? Anyways I guess we'll all meet at noon and get us some tables. Looks like a small gathering this time.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    So whats the point of having a number to call to make a reservation if its first come first serve especially on a Sunday at noon? Anyways I guess we'll all meet at noon and get us some tables. Looks like a small gathering this time.

I hate when restaurants do that!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    If you're coming from Lake County, you get to experience the new flashing yellow yield arrow that is right before Cappo's.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I might make it, looks like they might have one item that a low carb person can eat...

I've got to help at the Preppers show that weekend being held at the Porter County Fairgrounds so I'll see how it goes...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    If you're coming from Lake County, you get to experience the new flashing yellow yield arrow that is right before Cappo's.

Those are going to get someone killed. But yep not many this time around.

For those who will run into these lights (& they continue East on SR6), when the thru traffic is green the turn arrow will blink yellow. When the thru traffic light turns yellow, the blinking yellow turns a solid yellow. I saw it happen on the way to Winamac.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Looks like we'll be making it. Lake County has those new weird lights, as well. Saw my first flashing yellow yesterday.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    FYI the Cappo Stix are addictingly delicious. The pizza is tastey, burger is tastey, and italian beef is quite delicious. I believe that is all I have had from them lol. It has been awhile since I have been but I definitely recommend the cappo stix.

Wife and I wont be able to make it as we will be out of town. Enjoy the food though.

Top Bottom