• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Times are tough all around but when a pro football player with 7 figure salary has to frequent Target then you know it's bad. Now I'm wondering if it was a generic petroleum jelly or the actual Vaseline brand.
    With 2 jars I'm sure he has soft hands.
    I'd also make sure he washed his hands before being allowed on the field. I'm not sure I'd want him blocking me if not.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    2 jars of lubricant = 1 for each hand. Its like your regular lover and her/his best friend. And in a public place no less. I guess the while driving grope got to him :wwub:. Just couldn't keep his hands off himself. Be glad it wasn't a stick shift.:wrongdoor:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    "Kellen pulled over to a parking lot to smoke what he thought at the time was a legal substance. He changed his clothes in his vehicle as to not smell like smoke when he returned home."

The rep continued, "There was absolutely nothing inappropriate that took place and if there was police would have investigated further and charged Kellen which they did not. This will be the only time we will comment on this unfounded and ridiculous claim."

Top Bottom