• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Saw this on Reddit last night and what's even crazier about the raid was this tid-bit:

Trevor Cook, 23, of Medina was allegedly beating up his girlfriend with a running gas powered weed trimmer (perhaps Gov. Cuomo can make weed trimmers illegal).
    During the investigation into the weed trimmer dispute, the warring couple told police that another tenant on the property was in possession of a modified semiautomatic AR-15 rifle.
    Police shifted their attention and within minutes Brenden Morgan, 22, was charged with criminal possession of a weapon in the 4th Degree. Neither the rifle, nor the defendant (Morgan) were involved in the dispute that brought police to the property.

A gas powered weed-eater can cut someone up pretty bad. I'm not sure how exactly this went down but it makes it sound like the police were there responding to some ******* abusing his lady, and somehow in the midst of handling that they ratted out their neighbor for having a gun. I hope they still arrested the ******* who was beating his girl friend with a RUNNING GAS POWERED WEEDEATER! I wonder if NY will limit the length of weedeater string(?) or require only electric, low RPM models to be purchased in the state... :P

Sheesh.

Anyhow, the SAFE act is insane and encourages citizens spying on their neighbors. One of the comments from the Reddit posting of this made me chuckle, so much that I saved it: "All my neighbors know is that when I load up for range day with buddies it looks like Blackwater is preparing go clean up a small town before our military gets there." ( New York State Police begins raiding gun shops, demanding lists of customers who bought rifles compliant under the SAFE act. : Firearms )

Top Bottom