• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    "There is no such unit," police spokesman Paul Browne said before the first AP story ran. "There is nothing called the Demographics Unit.

"Internal police documents show otherwise. An NYPD presentation, delivered inside the department, described the mission and makeup of the Demographics Unit. Undercover officers were told to look not only for evidence of terrorism and crimes but also to determine the ethnicity of business owners and eavesdrop on conversations inside cafes.
    The Secret Police obviously have picked up a few tricks from their CIA handlers.

sun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Connecticut
    New York City is an urban jungle. For a long while now every time some loose powder spills out of an envelope the anthrax police show up. Someone leaves a knapsack abandoned anywhere and the bomb squad shows up. The American people have been in a tiz for many years. Instead of worrying about Russian nukes decent folks are worrying about dirty bombs. And sure enough there have been many instances of murders at military bases, attempted bomb activities and terrorist acts and terrorist training camps right in our own country. Nearly every one of our enemies had developed some kind of plan at one time or another about how to attack our country by either land, sea or air. Such as through Mexico, and even the Nazi's sent submarines that sunk a number of ships right in our own harbors including NYC.
    And now there's even more types of methods. If the drug cartels can smuggle in billions of dollars worth of dope, then the only thing that's stopping our enemies is our resolve. When we run out of resolve then we might as well go and hang it up as a country.
    I'm going to criticize terrorists and subversives before I criticize the government of the country that I love and would defend with my life.
    Our government does plenty wrong but it does much more right.
    And right makes might.
    Just take a look at all of the looting, fire bombing and mayhem that recently happened in the UK after a local criminal was justifiably shot. Too many people just look for an excuse to commit evil acts. Burning people alive out of their houses and businesses doesn't seem like a very patriotic way to protest to me.
    Nor does the act of a terrorist who attempted to plant a parked van full of explosives on a busy street in NYC. The guy was a crackpot from CT and his plot failed. But he was still one of the very type of terrorists that this NYPD program was intended to address. If any crackpots can be stopped legally from committing such acts then it's a matter of self-defense, self-preservation, and a victory for good men over evil men. I think that it's just a scientific method of trying to prevent terrorism.

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Just take a look at all of the looting, fire bombing and mayhem that recently happened in the UK after a local criminal was justifiably shot. Too many people just look for an excuse to commit evil acts. Burning people alive out of their houses and businesses doesn't seem like a very patriotic way to protest to me.

Sounds eerily similar to New Orleans a few years back.
    Them wasn't terrorist down there.

Top Bottom