• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    I have been reading and hearing more about them in the last couple of months.

Sounds like a well organized group of former and current military personal
    and law enforcement that have strong convictions on upholding
    The Nations Constitution that they swore to uphold.
    (against both foreign and domestic)

Many of their members are part of the 3% club.

The size of their following is gathering strength in each passing week.

For what their current stance represents,
    the people that make up their membership,
    and the direction that Washington is taking us,
    we may find ourselves happy they are on our side.

They have no intentions of overthrowing the Government.

I would encourage each person to read up and form their own opinion.

The About page on their website below pretty well sums things up.

Oath Keepers Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic

Last edited:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I just met a guy a few minutes ago who is a part of this. He gave me a card which I will scan in and post a picture of when I get home. Anybody else know anything about them?

This guy is pretty into it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I have been reading and hearing more about them in the last couple of months.

Sounds like a well organized group of former and current military personal
    and law enforcement that have strong convictions on upholding
    The Nations Constitution that they swore to uphold.
    (against both foreign and domestic)

Many of their members are part of the 3% club.

The size of their following is gathering strength in each passing week.

For what their current stance represents,
    the people that make up their membership,
    and the direction that Washington is taking us,
    we may find ourselves happy they are on our side.

They have no intentions of overthrowing the Government.

I would encourage each person to read up and form their own opinion.

The About page on their website below pretty well sums things up.

Oath Keepers Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic

What's the 3% club?

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    for something like this, why does it cost? and don't say operating cost please, they can find a way to fund otherwise. they have plenty of sponsor links on their site

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    for something like this, why does it cost?

It's like any other organization, costs money to print the materials, run the website ect. ect. The $30 gets you cards, bumper stickers, brochures ect. ect. I'm sure it costs a couple bucks for that stuff and postage.

The out reach and education they do is substantial for a group their size as well.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I began to have a pretty good conversation with this fella about Oath Keepers mission and what-not, but I was interrupted and had to move along with a simple "take it easy, nice meeting ya".

I wish I could have picked his brain some more.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    This is the same organization that that nutjob from the Southern Poverty Law Center (or something like that) was bashing on Bill O'Reilly not too long ago. I went and looked at their website and I didn't see anything that set my hairs on end. Seems like a group of well minded individuals who should be supported by the others who don't meet the full membership qualifications.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    This is the same organization that that nutjob from the Southern Poverty Law Center (or something like that) was bashing on Bill O'Reilly not too long ago. I went and looked at their website and I didn't see anything that set my hairs on end. Seems like a group of well minded individuals who should be supported by the others who don't meet the full membership qualifications.
    Liberals like the SPLC are scared to death of well trained, motivated, current, and retired, Military and Law Enforcement people who organize to ensure that America stays free.

On the other hand they support Obama's "Civilian Defense Corps." which would have training and funding equal to, or better than, the US Military.
    You know, like The SS was funded and trained.
    Mike

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    Liberals like the SPLC are scared to death of well trained, motivated, current, and retired, Military and Law Enforcement people who organize to ensure that America stays free.

On the other hand they support Obama's "Civilian Defense Corps." which would have training and funding equal to, or better than, the US Military.
    You know, like The SS was funded and trained.
    Mike
    that's what happens when you find out about a organization that is well trained and dedicated that isn't willing to fall in line behind your crooked ideals, you smear them in the media. I got no problem with these guys, but I think if you are prior military, it should be free. I don't believe in giving these guys money when only they are benefiting from the situation.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This is very interesting and I do plan to do further research, but I like it so far.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    A LE freind of mine turned me onto them several months ago, I didn't join up right away but spent some time looking into them. I never got that 3% feeling about them. Felt they were just drawing a line in the sand that they themselves will not cross, something that an out o control Gov would understand, the reality is now its just another list I'm on,,, one of many I am sure lol

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    A LE freind of mine turned me onto them several months ago, I didn't join up right away but spent some time looking into them. I never got that 3% feeling about them. Felt they were just drawing a line in the sand that they themselves will not cross, something that an out o control Gov would understand, the reality is now its just another list I'm on,,, one of many I am sure lol

That's the main reason I am holding off. I know some don't care for the NRA, but I'm a part because they have an established voter-base, of which the politicians take notice. I guess I'll keep that money and put it on another box of ammunition... for now.

Top Bottom