• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Yet another raid on a wrong address leading to innocent citizens being terrorized. Federal DEA agents barged in on an innocent family in the middle of the night. The agents entered the children's bedroom and yelled "GET ON THE F***ING GROUND" to the two daughters, age 11 and 14. But the younger daughter stayed in bed, frozen in fear. The agents DRAGGED her out of bed, literally with a gun pointed at her head.

The raid happened in 2007 under the last administration.
    The current administration stands by the DEA agents.

393829_291226077581567_1582732657_n.jpg

Obama Administration defends DEA's violence against children in another Wrong-Door Raid
    Attorneys for the Obama administration defended the raid, and Reason has obtained the brief the DOJ filed to the Ninth Circuit. In it, the Obama administration argues that “the DEA agents’ conduct was plainly reasonable under the circumstances.”

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    oh great another cop bashing thread.........

complete and utter douche baggery!

i hope the family becomes rich off this!

cops should be punished when they hit the wrong house and throw unarmed children on the floor and point guns at their heads........... DEA should pay for counseling too!

friggin douche bags

jake

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    The current administration stands by the DEA agents. /QUOTE]

So do you blame everything on Obama that happened before he was in Office ?

What is he supposed to do about something that happened before he was put in office ?

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    The current administration stands by the DEA agents. /QUOTE]

What is he supposed to do about something that happened before he was put in office ?

its the fact that he is condoning it. it didnt go to trial when bush was president. if he had condoned it after the trial he'd be a douche bag too

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    So the Bush administration kept continuing the trial until Obama got into office ?

Yep , Obama's fault of course !

what are you talking about? i think i was pretty clear. this thread is about obama defending it. he shouldnt have. i got no clue how it all played out with bush, if they played games then it was douche baggery then too.

jake

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    what are you talking about? i think i was pretty clear. this thread is about obama defending it. he shouldnt have. i got no clue how it all played out with bush, if they played games then it was douche baggery then too.

jake

Yeah , you made it pretty clear that this happened under Bush .

The Government has no choice but to defend its Law Enforcement , All Presidents have not just Obama .

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    Not true. The government has no choice but to defend its citizens. When LEOs are wrong, they need to be held accountable by those they report to.

^ this

jake

So you 2 seem to think the Government is suppose to defend you and not defend it's LEO agencies .

Most on here are always talking about self reliance from the Government for their own defense and freedoms , yet here we are blaming Obama for something that happened under Bush's watch . Why did W not comment on this case one way or the other ?

It's great to talk politics , but lately some of these threads are completely non-sense and are made just bash .

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So the Bush administration kept continuing the trial until Obama got into office ?

Yep , Obama's fault of course !

Yeah , you made it pretty clear that this happened under Bush .

The Government has no choice but to defend its Law Enforcement , All Presidents have not just Obama .

So you 2 seem to think the Government is suppose to defend you and not defend it's LEO agencies .

Most on here are always talking about self reliance from the Government for their own defense and freedoms , yet here we are blaming Obama for something that happened under Bush's watch . Why did W not comment on this case one way or the other ?

It's great to talk politics , but lately some of these threads are completely non-sense and are made just bash .

Oh s**t. Eric Holder joined INGO. Who else would argue that it is Obama's duty to say "They may be JBTs, but they are MY JBTs!"?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The current administration stands by the DEA agents.
    Clearly I made it a point to show that both administrations are at fault.

The administration obviously can't change the past. But they can see to it that justice is served in the present.

What gives you that idea?

Top Bottom