• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Perhaps it would serve one well to study and understand the Hamas mindset and ideology before 'defending' them as 'innocents' or feebly attempting to portray some sort of 'moral equivalency'. There is none.

Supporters of Hamas believe in, and fully support, the extermination of ALL Jews (not just Israelis). That ideology is not 'opinion', it is a well known and frequently stated objective of Hamas, and similar Muslim terrorist organizations.

There is no justifiable 'defense' or 'moral equivalency' in such an ideology. Espousing such rhetoric simply reveals that the individual believes in and agrees with that ideology. Hamas holds that all Jews must be exterminated. Islam holds that all non-Muslims must either convert (and pay the jizyah - tax, later to be exterminated) or be exterminated outright for refusing to accept that Islam is 'right' and ALL other ideologies are 'wrong'.

How does one, in good conscience, even attempt to defend that mindset, unless that one also believes in that mindset?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Supporters of Hamas believe in, and fully support, the extermination of ALL Jews (not just Israelis). That ideology is not 'opinion', it is a well known and frequently stated objective of Hamas, and similar Muslim terrorist organizations.

What? Come on, it's not like Hamas wrote down that they want to exterminate the Jews or anything.

Hamas's goals are education, rainbows, bicycle paths, light rail and kittens. No Jew killing what so ever.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    billt has called for the genocide of the Palestinians and all other muslims.

No, I didn't say Israel has to "kill them all". But they have to kill enough of them to change their thinking, break their spirit, and get them to behave. How many is up to them, not Israel. That's how you win a war. Not by dicking around with "cease fires". The Japs could have given up BEFORE the 2 atomic bombs were dropped. But they didn't. That wasn't Truman's fault, it was their's. They were beat long before. It took that to break their fighting spirit. Truman wasn't about to lose another 800,000+ men in a Japanese invasion. Better them than us, back then. Better Muslims than Jews, now. War is war. Israel needs to quit F'ing around with these people. Our gutless leader has done nothing but embolden them with all of his, "proper dialogue".

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona

This is the part the Muslim huggers cannot wrap their thought process around, or else refuse to grasp. Perhaps if they were the parents of Nick Berg, Daniel Pearl, or Paul Johnson they would think a little differently.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    This is the part the Muslim huggers cannot wrap their thought process around, or else refuse to grasp. Perhaps if they were the parents of Nick Berg, Daniel Pearl, or Paul Johnson they would think a little differently.

No, the part i cant grasp is why you are letting Hamas speak for Muslims around the world. How is it not ok for Hamas to say they want to destroy Israel, but it is ok for people to call cor the extermination of every muslim in the world?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You are being charitable. I think they can wrap their minds around it. I just don't think they are particularly bothered by it. From some of the news coverage I have seen, we aren't far away from seeing a new version of Kristallknacht in some European countries (to the great approval of some in this country).

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    You are being charitable. I think they can wrap their minds around it. I just don't think they are particularly bothered by it. From some of the news coverage I have seen, we aren't far away from seeing a new version of Kristallknacht in some European countries (to the great approval of some in this country).

Not only are they not bothered by it, they agree with it. They just won't come out and actually say so.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    No, the part i cant grasp is why you are letting Hamas speak for Muslims around the world. How is it not ok for Hamas to say they want to destroy Israel, but it is ok for people to call cor the extermination of every muslim in the world?

You need some better lighting in that cave you're living in. How many Muslim nations, (Iran), and Muslim terrorist organizations, (Hezbollah, Hamas and countless others), have called for the extermination of every Jew, along with the annihilation of Israel? It's all but impossible to go a full 24 hour news cycle without hearing it. Muslims think alike. Their Koran / Quran says it in plain English, (and in just about every other language), but you still don't get it.

Second, and once again, no one is talking about, "the extermination of every Muslim in the world". Did we, "kill every Jap" in WW II? Did we, "kill every German" after we fire bombed Dresden? No, because it was not required to then, anymore than it requires the Jews to "kill every Muslim" now. Several hundred thousand? Perhaps. It all depends on how stubborn and stupid they are. Considering they're a bunch of violent, blood thirsty, religious fanatics, who can't wait to strap on explosives in order to "meet their God", I would guess the body count required would be quite high, in order to help alter their thought process. That's up to them. My guess is most will find there aren't enough virgins to go around, and call it quits and go back to beating their wives. But in the end they, and they alone will have to make the call to behave, or else keep dying with their bro's in horrific numbers.

You continue to ignore the obvious, and refuse to let go of the misguided notion that these a just a small bunch of misled, swell guys, who want a few vacant lots back, in order for everything to settle down and be peachy keen for all of eternity. I'm having difficulty in distinguishing who's the bigger nut case. Them for their violent, blood thirsty actions, or you for actually believing in their total Bull :poop: cause?

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Now.....Because I can already her the Muslim hugger replies of, "They're not all radical and violent!", perhaps I can help you and your misguided ilk with the math involved here. There are approximately 1.3 billion Muslims worldwide. If only 1% are radical, (and that is a extremely low estimate), it would mean that there are around 13,000,000, (read 13 MILLION), radical Muslims who want every Jew and Christian in the world DEAD. So if you want to run this thing by the numbers, that's a good figure for all the Muslim huggers to start to grasp for a body count. Before you actually see any real chance of, "peace in the Middle East". Instead of constantly throwing it around like a punch line at a party.

Because you see, it's not the afternoon knee flopping toward Mecca the rest of the world objects to. But rather the rockets, car bombs, and suicide bombers every 10 minutes, that is becoming quite the pain in the ass for the rest of the entire world to tolerate from these insane idiots.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    ISIS wants to come help kick out the "Barbaric Jews" so they can dish out their own version of barbarism on the populace.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    This is becoming such a total joke, Israel should just steamroll all of Gaza and be done with it. ISIS calling Jews barbaric, is like a whore calling a nun promiscuous.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Last edited:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Why are so many civilians dying in Hamas-Israel war? - CNN.com

CNN "experts" characterize Hamas' tactic of putting civs in harms way as 'complex situation'

Jimmy Carter: Hamas a 'Legitimate Political Actor' | The Weekly Standard

Jimmy Carter has also come out in favor of Hamas as a "legitimate political actor"

And here's a video of how Hamas assembles and fires rockets from densely populated areas in Gaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_fP6mlNSK8&feature=youtu.be

[video=youtube;q5mLjKI968g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mLjKI968g[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    [video=youtube;q5mLjKI968g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mLjKI968g[/video]

I see liberals often in comments on political blogs saying they don't want this country taken over by conservatives. Taken over? Sheesh. It's like it's becoming backwards world where right is wrong and wrong is politically correct and being responsible is somehow hateful behavior. If anyone is "taking over", it's not conservatives. And though I don't agree on all the social issues, conservatives are just fighting to keep what they had.

Hamas is not a humanitarian organization. They are terrorists. I just don't get why the likes of Jimmy Carter are so fond of nuzzling Hamas's nut sack.

Top Bottom