• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    First, my point is that it is disingenuous to scream "CONSTITUTION" in Obama's support when he has made a career of disregarding the Constitution.

Second, do you really believe that I am going to go to Washington and shove a plunger up Obama's ass? How do you on one hand treat a flippant remark as a travesty while not having any problem with a president flagrantly violating the Constitution?

I'm not using the Constitution in Obama's defense. What I'm doing is expecting you to be consistent. I see no exceptions in the 8th Amendment just because the thought of forcibly sodomising the President amuses you.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I'm not using the Constitution in Obama's defense. What I'm doing is expecting you to be consistent. I see no exceptions in the 8th Amendment just because the thought of forcibly sodomising the President amuses you.

I would be all over this and on your side if Dave was even 5% serious. But a comment meant only to convey frustration through hyperbole just isn't a big deal. You should pick a taller hill on which to make your stand.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Read this morning that indian tribes in NE Montana gave the administration the middle finger and said their public restrooms will follow biology, not feelings. They have death, drugs, and a lot of other serious issues, this one has to take a back seat. I like what the council said, that no one cared what people did in their own bathrooms - that's their business - but for public bathrooms, are the council's business. The council said they'd rather adult males did not enter the same bathroom with female children. Settled.

So we see the red man is standing his ground.......:yasway:

When will the white man do this.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    ACLU leader quits after daughters encounter men in the women?s restroom | Power Line

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/s...ere-visibly-frightened-by-transgend#pq=VvitsT

The organization's increasing focus on legislating the transgender lobby's concerns pushed Maya Dillard Smith, interim director of the Georgia chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, to tender her resignation.

So she didn't like her employer's policies, and chose to leave. The system works.

Top Bottom