• ...and so much more!
  • WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    I only have 2 questions.

1. Did you buy the newspaper or just library the HELL out of it?

2. D U D E, would did you get those like A W E S O M E sandals? :n00b:

D U D E i dont even know what to say about what you posted....
    This thread is about TREASON not FING SANDALS TOTAL FAIL :noway:

All I have to say is Panama=Fail

RomanDad

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Orange County CA
    I thought the ears looked familiar... He's Batboy all grown up!

batboy.jpg

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Your the one that posted a picture of your foot.
    I just asked where those AWESOME san-dals came from.
    Geez sorry I complimented your snazzy footwear!
    Touchy aren't we?

"This thread is about TREASON"

I doubt if your gonna find anyone on this forum that disagrees with the information you posted, even printed in "The Globe" a fine upstanding publication it is.

I just thought I would poke some fun of you photographing your own funky feet .

I doubt if a story running in "The Globe" will cause the resignation of Ol' Barry, but we can hope.

I am more interested in what little Barry did in that hut right above your big toe.
    :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Oh hay! I found out the link between Obama's secret life and Chelsea's baby surprise.
    obama-baby.jpg

What you did there, I see it.:laugh:

He is so awesome... every time I see him, I am just overwhelmed by how lucky we are to have such a cool dude in the WH>

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I don't think it's funny....

Barack Obama was born in Kenya in 1961 to an American woman, Stanley Ann Dunham, and a Kenyan man, Barack Hussein Obama Senior, as reportedly shown by a birth certificate from Mombasa Maternity Hospital and witnessed by Barack's relatives. According to the law at that time, a parent could pass US citizenship on to a child born abroad if the parent was at least 19 years old. Obama's mother was only 18.

Those are the facts!

As an American you should be completely and utterly pissed off that since January 20, 2009 there has been ZERO conformations in regards to his US citizenship!
    He was also adopted by his step-father, obviously, who was a.....Filapino...(?) ...anyway, thus making him a national of THAT country, dual citizenship.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Wait, I thought it was Barry Soetoro from Indonesia. Now we have an Abdul added to his name! I can't keep up! :mullet:

Barry Sotero Jr. was the name he used after his Mother married the Sotero guy. They lived in Indonesia where he attended an Islamic school. I have never heard anyone indicate he was born there.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I don't think it's funny....

Barack Obama was born in Kenya in 1961 to an American woman, Stanley Ann Dunham, and a Kenyan man, Barack Hussein Obama Senior, as reportedly shown by a birth certificate from Mombasa Maternity Hospital and witnessed by Barack's relatives. According to the law at that time, a parent could pass US citizenship on to a child born abroad if the parent was at least 19 years old. Obama's mother was only 18.

Those are the facts!

As an American you should be completely and utterly pissed off that since January 20, 2009 there has been ZERO conformations in regards to his US citizenship!

I'm with OAK. The Globe is a joke but the scam being perpetrated on the American people by having a non qualified individual (politically correct terms used so I don't get thrown off the forum) in the white house is not one bit funny to me.

Top Bottom