Obama expected to issue executive order to bypass congress on gun control.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If we all mailed a copy of the Constitution of the United States of America, do you think he would figure it out??? No, not really, he just wants to be king and not worry about the supreme law of the land.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    fearless leader can pucker up and kiss my rear.

This s.o.b. demonstrates time and again that he is a clear and present danger to the republic.

The end of his disservice cannot come too soon.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, the Obama administration in the midst of a panic of their re-election campaign are now going out of their way to cheese off the gun owners.

Smart diplomacy.:laugh:

As smart as this:

art.clintonlavrov1.gi.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So, the Obama administration in the midst of a panic of their re-election campaign are now going out of their way to cheese off the gun owners.

Smart diplomacy.:laugh:

As smart as this:

art.clintonlavrov1.gi.jpg
    Ahhh the infamous reset button...If I remember correctly they even screwed that little sight gag up. What'a joke :rolleyes:

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    To fearless leader, his henchmen, and those of his ilk,

Here is a secret message for you....

images

It's camouflaged, and it's somewhere around center field.

Can you see it?

That's for you!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If I remember correctly they even screwed that little sight gag up. What'a joke

Yes, for us Russian speakers it was quite shocking. (The mistake is that the Obama Administration made an "overcharge" button, not "reset"; they dropped a needed "za" in the middle of the two words).

That set the stupidity bar high for the Obama Administration.

Remember, all of Barack's life people have told him that he is the smartest guy in the room to be nice to him or because the people saying it have political motivations or want to justify their worldview.

He thinks he knows everything (as everyone around him all his life told him so), does the wrong thing and it blows up in his face. In 2008 the gun owners were largely silent as there was no real love for McCain from gun owners, Obama talked into his sleeve/hat about guns and the overwhelming white guilt of the Obama vote prevented this issue coming to the forefront.

2012 will be much different; there will be no magical realism involved this time. Cry Havoc and unleash the NRA of War.:laugh:

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Quote from the op-ed:

"... Porous background checks are bad for police officers, for law-abiding citizens and for the sellers themselves. If we're serious about keeping guns away from someone who's made up his mind to kill, then we can't allow a situation where a responsible seller denies him a weapon at one store, but he effortlessly buys the same gun someplace else.

When does this ever happen? Can someone get a hold at one store, go to another and get a proceed on a NICS?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I fear that the Administration proceeds with this at great peril.
    They have shown in the past that they have NO idea of, nor do they care about, how the American People feel about any given issue.
    In their minds they are superior, and will stop at nothing to prove it to us.
    This is the price of allowing elitist Liberals to take control of our Government.

(Tin foil hat on)
    Of course a perceived "uprising" by gun owners would easily give them the excuse to suspend next years election in the interest of "Public Safety". :dunno:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    UncleMike I never thought Id see you speak of such tinfoilhattery
    I've seen enough of the "dirty underbelly" of Politics over the decades to be aware that people in power are capable of doing nearly anything to keep that power. Even if they destroy the very fabric of the Nation.
    For those too young to remember, JFK, the quintessential Democrat, was a proponent of the Second Amendement and championed the right of Citizens to be armed.
    The Dumocrats who followed on his coat tails have abandoned his stance, are destroying the Constitution, and have embraced the cloak of idealistic Liberalism.
    They remain in power right now because of the Entitlement Voters.
    When the full measure of this current financial crisis comes to light those programs will, out of abject necessity, get the axe and those voters will abandon the Liberal Dems like rats from a burning ship.
    The only means of the Dems remaining in power are stealth, subterfuge, lying, and stealing.
    All of which they have become masters of since JFK's death.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Obama administration has already shown their hand in the gun control issue with the "Fast and Furious" chicanary that was designed to discredit firearm purchases and claim that guns were being sold illegally and that the United States was the cause of all the violence in mexico because they were getting thier arms from here so they could push for more gun control legislation. Even Hillary ran her yap about the evil guns comming from the US. The only problem with that little scheme was that it got screwed up and backfired on them and the operation was exposed.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Why do folks that that do not believe in the second amendment think that they can dis-arm those who do?

These weinies really believe that they can take my guns away? How?

Get real. This is not even a good point of discussion.

Last edited:

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    The sad thing is that I am not too certain that anything would actually happen if Obama did do that. I think we would all grumble and complain, maybe write our congressmen (who don't really give a whit anyway). I doubt there would be an huge armed response. In the end they would win.

With the court rulings and laws that are whittling away at our rights protected by the 4th amendment, the laws being passed (such as Tennessee) whitling at our 1st amendment protections, as well as the long time assault on those rights protected by our 2nd amendment, surely no one can be surprised.

Sadly this is a battle that will, in the end, be lost. The government is like water. They have the time and resources on their hand and the will (probably the most important) to get what they want.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    The sad thing is that I am not too certain that anything would actually happen if Obama did do that. I think we would all grumble and complain, maybe write our congressmen (who don't really give a whit anyway). I doubt there would be an huge armed response. In the end they would win.

With the court rulings and laws that are whittling away at our rights protected by the 4th amendment, the laws being passed (such as Tennessee) whitling at our 1st amendment protections, as well as the long time assault on those rights protected by our 2nd amendment, surely no one can be surprised.

Sadly this is a battle that will, in the end, be lost. The government is like water. They have the time and resources on their hand and the will (probably the most important) to get what they want.

When did free American Citizens become subserviant to the "government"?

Our power is in the ballot box. We, the American people, still own this country.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010

If he gets anything through it will be minor. I'm not saying that ANY gun control is ok. I disagree that this a battle that will be lost at any point in the foreseeable future. Our side (pro 2A) has the momentum. Gun rights proponents have been pushing and passing pro-gun legislation throughout the country. The courts have even been ruling pro-2a as of late.

Top Bottom