Obama lies, Mexicans die. Where cartel firepower really comes from!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I can't argue with you; and by the way, WOW that is a lot of rep.....

It started before he even got into office, with the birth certificate issues and everything...we've completely lost any presidential dignity we may have had at this point.

RH822-A

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Pleasant Lake, Steuben County
    The most lethal weapons used by drug cartels in Mexico are smuggled from Central America, not from the United States,

Keep reading and you'll find the one paragraph that changes the tune of the whole artical.

They do state, however, that the vast majority of the small artillery used by drug cartels, such as handguns and assault rifles, are smuggled from the United States.

exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    going to be interesting if hillary runs in 2012, anyone remember the last time a sitting president lost in the primary? let me be clear, i don't want a president hillary either.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    FDR tried to subjugate us by taking our money, LBJ then continued by trying to disarm us, and now BHO is trying to continue the tradition in ways we don't yet even know.

Really scary!

And to think, on Friday he is coming to Indianapolis to tour the place that is paying part of my retirement income. Too bad I won't be there to ask him a few choice questions!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    FDR tried to subjugate us by taking our money, LBJ then continued by trying to disarm us, and now BHO is trying to continue the tradition in ways we don't yet even know.

Really scary!

And to think, on Friday he is coming to Indianapolis to tour the place that is paying part of my retirement income. Too bad I won't be there to ask him a few choice questions!
    You wouldn't get a straight answer anyway! :noway:

2aussies

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I fear Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Schumer, and Clinton will go all out against guns if Obama wins a second term. That seems to be the reason you cannot buy ammunition right now without searching for it because people are buying everything and stocking up just encase he does get elected

Top Bottom