Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings of Arrest: And why is this not fro

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I've never heard of anything like this, not to say that I disbelieve it...
    But still, there's no Governor that holds what I feel to be true to heart, hence no .gov will be able to lead me.
    the-governor-the-walking-dead.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I can't find it but this is a serious deja vu thing for me. I don't think this is new.

Also, it mentions one of the governor's leading the State Defense Forces effort as Pawlenty. Pawlenty vacated the office of governor of the state of Minnesota in January 2011.

I'm fairly certain this is a re-hashing of some news, but I can't find the old new stories because this new round keeps popping up.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    No, Indiana does not have such a force; it DOES have a non-combat Guard-affiliated structure (the Indiana Guard Reserve) which does such things as supplement manpower for special events or disasters and other instances in which the Guard might be used in a civil role. To my mind, it's essentially the ground-based counterpart of the Civil Air Patrol, which is an Air Force Auxiliary which also doesn't participate in combat operations.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Pssst. That isn't a real news site.

Unless of course you think the Denver Airport is a temple to the Illuminati and that the White House brought in Muslim clerics to cast a curse on Seal Team Six.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Sounds like BS. I know it's ignored but the constitution prohibits the states from "maintaining troops and ships of war in peacetime unless they be in imminent danger which will not admit of delay, or congress shall approve." (Art.1-sec. 10) The 'Dick Act' in 1903 was that approval that established the NG, with the rest of us being the "unorganized militia".
    Aside from that, do you think
    1)obeyme's state-controlled-lap-dog-media wouldn't raise the alarm about rogue state militias?
    2)Governors could just appropriate the cash for para-military forces especially with this economy?
    3)We wouldn't have already seen signs of it, like maybe, recruiters at gun shows?
    FWIW there was another column there about UFOs:rolleyes:

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Time to contact Pence and ask where to sign-up for the state guard! It'd be nice to be lumped in with LEO for the convenience of carry.....

Top Bottom