• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Massive cuts means massive cuts. Everybody is gonna share in the pain. Just as it should be. These are the massive cuts that the GOP has been demanding for years.

It's christmas in DC!!!

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Massive cuts means massive cuts. Everybody is gonna share in the pain. Just as it should be. These are the massive cuts that the GOP has been demanding for years.

It's christmas in DC!!!

Look this up, you might be a little embarrassed to find your statement is 100% incorrect.

It's not a "massive" cut in anything......it is a plan to spend less in the future and it's not very big at all.

If this "massive cut" happens, the government will SPEND MORE, than they have in the past.....thats it, nothing is "cut", it's spend more than we are TODAY, just less than the bloated govenment wanted

OH, and Obama WANTED this and would not allow the GOP to correct it (look it up).........and he is the one that asked for it, designed it and signed it......now it's coming around to bite him in the ask.......and he wants to pass the blame (look it up)

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Funny, when taxes went back up on our paychecks by 2% earlier this year the government's response was a big middle finger. We are supposed to just deal with it. On the other hand, when the government's budget gets cut by 2% the world is ending, children will be starving, our military will falter, millions will lose jobs, and we have to let all the illegals go.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    733881_433339706751960_1726158392_n.png

See the little red dot in the top right corner.......that is how much less is planned, all the green is current spending

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Remember, Obama is the Author of this plan.....no two ways about it.

He had Jack Lew design it, and when he ran against Mitt, he famously said "It will never happen".......woops

adws943

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Funny, when taxes went back up on our paychecks by 2% earlier this year the government's response was a big middle finger. We are supposed to just deal with it. On the other hand, when the government's budget gets cut by 2% the world is ending, children will be starving, our military will falter, millions will lose jobs, and we have to let all the illegals go.

+1

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    This seems brilliant. If they could've saved money by simply putting non-felon illegals on house arrest before, then why didn't they do it??? It is a shame that government big wigs haven't tightened their purse strings before now, everyone else in the nation has had to.

Last edited:

upalot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    PAWNEE
    It is just more scare tactics from the Whitehouse. If any state or household can't shave 2% of there budget it would be already a lost cause. Obummer is like a kid that isn't getting his way, needs a good spanking and sent to his room.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    They will see it at the end of the year when their EIC is 2% lower. Wait, no they won't, they won't notice it a bit as they spend everyone elses money

Chances are there will be a new program before the end of the year to ensure they get even more. Obamacars anyone? I mean, come on...everyone in this country has a right to drive a car, no? Maybe Obamavestments? Everyone has a right to a portfolio. Obamacations? Force Disney to allow anyone into the park free for a week provided they show their EBT card at the gate. Obviously they'll limit it to 14 kids per adult though, wouldn't want to overdo it.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    This seems brilliant. If they could've saved money by simply putting non-felon illegals on house arrest before, then why didn't they do it??? It is a shame that government big wigs haven't tightened their purse strings before now, everyone else in the nation has had to.

Probably because the illegal aliens tend to disappear and start their lives again somewhere else in the US, working at other below minimum wage jobs?

No, it's not a good idea, but I wouldn't be too worried about my safety as long as the released aliens haven't committed felonies. There are plenty of Americans that I'd like to jail before I get to some foreigner who snuck across the border to mow your lawn, pick your oranges, butcher your chicken, etc. for next to nothing.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Probably because the illegal aliens tend to disappear and start their lives again somewhere else in the US, working at other below minimum wage jobs?

No, it's not a good idea, but I wouldn't be too worried about my safety as long as the released aliens haven't committed felonies. There are plenty of Americans that I'd like to jail before I get to some foreigner who snuck across the border to mow your lawn, pick your oranges, butcher your chicken, etc. for next to nothing.
    Are those the ones they are letting out though?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    No, it's not a good idea, but I wouldn't be too worried about my safety as long as the released aliens haven't committed felonies. There are plenty of Americans that I'd like to jail before I get to some foreigner who snuck across the border to [STRIKE]mow your lawn, pick your oranges, butcher your chicken, etc. for next to nothing.[/STRIKE] get free health care, free food, section 8 housing, free schooling for their children and soon the right to vote all without those pesky taxes which pay for all of it.

Couldn't resist.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Apparently the entirety of the Federal Government is incapable of surviving a 1% cut to an increase in spending? Being allowed to not spend quite as much more money as they wanted brings our nation to its knees?

BHOWPE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    DHS releases hundreds of illegal immigrants from ICE jails ahead of sequesterqu

DHS releases hundreds of illegal immigrants from immigration jails ahead of budget sequester - The Washington Post

A week before mandatory budget cuts go into effect across the government, the Department of Homeland Security has started releasing illegal immigrants being held in immigration jails across the country, Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Tuesday.

I have a great idea. Let's:

1. Release, not deport, criminal illegals.
    2. Cut back on law enforcement using sequestration as an excuse.
    3. Ban law-abiding citizens from defending themselves.
    4. Blame the Republicans for what happens because they won't raise taxes again.

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    The Big Stink is just buying votes from illegals by doing this. It goes along with "immigration reform" You see the reasons libs love him so much is he is a "revolutionary fighter" going against anybody or anything that doesn;t fit into their agenda by continually fighting evil forces. He don't want to fix the problem he needs to be perceived by libs as fighting the evil to further his agenda.

Top Bottom