• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Just saw this on Fox News. Don't think I have ever been more disgusted in my life. Tomorrow when he presents his path to reduce gun violence, he will be surrounded by children and their parents.

And most of America doesn't care .....
    How does it make you feel about our formally great country to know that?

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Why would he not use children? All Evil People in our World History have used our children as shields. I think this tactic is Anti-American, but he is Anti-American. What else can we really say. His Muslim Brotherhood is telling me what to do and when to do it.

I wish we could tatoo the foreheads all who voted for obama's second term. They should be held and tried for Treason. But, we can't do that.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    When does this air? I want to watch, but I am afraid I will be at school receiving my state funded indoctrination... err education.

JagsFan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    Its hard to believe this guy is actually this low. I don't want to speak of violence but damnit I think it is going to take this to solve this.

der720

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Butler IN
    Very similar to when he used Doctors wearing white lab coats while he introduced Obama Care. Still cant believe he got back in office!

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Very similar to when he used Doctors wearing white lab coats while he introduced Obama Care. Still cant believe he got back in office!

Why not? I hate to say it but as a whole our nation has a collective IQ of about 50. We're a nation of morons who care more about Lance Armstrong taking steroids or what Lady Gaga wore on some awards show than who is running our country and what they are doing to it. It's sad, it really is.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    He probably has them there so he can start collecting their lunch money and allowances... you know... to get them started on the whole "paying the government" thing since he's just thrown every single one of them into debt that they'll have to pay off.
    I bet that's it.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    3384_269627029832655_667014646_n.jpg

IRISH1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    South Bend
    Saw this coming from the beginning.....typical us politician dirty trick. This is gloves off and below the belt shots. A message needs to get across to the people that these tactics are being used for a personal political agenda to ban weapons and not to improve safety for the children of America.

Top Bottom