• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Why do I have a feeling the police will find me, in a bathtub wearing a business suit, with a knife in a pool of blood with the chip lying on the ground, smiling weakly at the first responding officer before my conscience waking mind fades from this plane of existence?

Religion aside, serious business this is and very scary. Up there with one of my parents asking me to teach her to use a pistol and leaving her with a single round upon demand if she feels she is slipping into dementia from Alzheimers. Her parents went out with Alzheimers and it is a terrifying prospect for her.

Life and liberty are mine and only a knife stroke away. If they implant me, they had better remove all weapons or methods to dispose of myself properly or the chip will be useless to only the coroner. If things are that bad in this world to need such chips, then it's nothing worth fighting for anymore.

I chill at the prospect of fighting for my life, but will fight to death for others and their freedoms. To be taken advantage of by the 'system' is horrifying beyond imagination, borderlining the dystopian fears generated by ingesting literary works like '1984' or watching movies like 'Brazil'.

I have hope for the future, but given the storms I see to the west continously, I think freedom is gone: Just like my mother's request upon her discovery of Alzheimers: Not a matter of if but when. I am not throwing in the towel, but things like this chip business show the almost limitless ruthlessness of our enemies and the enemies of freedom.

Top Bottom