• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but they didn't grow up together or even really know each other, right? Seems irrelevant to me one way or the other.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    There are soooooo many other reasons to dislike Obama, this doesn't even crack my top 500 list.:rolleyes:

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Don't ridicule or question the actions of Dear Leader. You'll never get a job as a rodeo clown in Missouri. :whistle:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I find it outrageous. First of all, even if he didn't grow up with his brother, you can bet your ass he won't order a drone strike on him. He won't want to hurt his finances, and he surely won't put him on the terrorist watch list. We have a conflict of interest here. Hussein Obama should step down, or be impeached.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I find it outrageous. First of all, even if he didn't grow up with his brother, you can bet your ass he won't order a drone strike on him. He won't want to hurt his finances, and he surely won't put him on the terrorist watch list. We have a conflict of interest here. Hussein Obama should step down, or be impeached.

You're right. Brother would never fight against brother.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    How is this even a story... I have 4 half brothers and a half sister... I have contact with none of them... if they're criminals does that make me one too because we share some genetic material?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So we should start drone striking everyone SUSPECTED of being a muslim brotherhood member?

How is this a "scandal?"

Not so much a scandal, though I suppose there's that potential. It fits more into the category of "Of COURSE the president's brother is the financial guy for the muslim brotherhood. Why should I think he WOULDN'T he be?"

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Not so much a scandal, though I suppose there's that potential. It fits more into the category of "Of COURSE the president's brother is the financial guy for the muslim brotherhood. Why should I think he WOULDN'T he be?"

Chickens don't get chapped lips either.
    You ever think about that?

If so, WHY?

Top Bottom