• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    First off; what are you doing on his facebook page? Secondly the only violation is that of good taste. Why would you want to destroy a perfectly good t-shirt by putting his picture on it?:n00b:

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    If you buy this shirt, all your dreams will come true

buhsd.jpg

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    its not a violation of flag code since it is a photograph taken of him speaking in front of a huge-ass flag.

36545.jpg
    does this poster violate flag code? the answer is the same as for the T-shirt.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    This imagine could only be more epic if tattooed on skin... it is now my personal mission to swindle a drunken friend into a tattoo bet...

I'm really glad we don't live near each other and aren't friends. That would be a tattoo I could see myself getting in a night of blackout drunken one upsmanship.

If I had that tattoo, I'd also start wearing body glitter to really help set it off.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    The intent is clearly an image of an American flag and as such IS a violation of the flag code. Flag Code
    There is a great FAQ at the above link too.

§10. Modification of rules and customs by President
    Any rule or custom pertaining to the display of the flag of the United States of America, set forth herein, may be altered, modified, or repealed, or additional rules with respect thereto may be prescribed, by the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States, whenever he deems it to be appropriate or desirable; and any such alteration or additional rule shall be set forth in a proclamation

Or not. Dear leader can change the rules as he sees fit.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Or not. Dear leader can change the rules as he sees fit.
    §10. Modification of rules and customs by President
    Any rule or custom pertaining to the display of the flag of the United States of America, set forth herein, may be altered, modified, or repealed, or additional rules with respect thereto may be prescribed, by the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States, whenever he deems it to be appropriate or desirable; and any such alteration or additional rule shall be set forth in a proclamation
    No, not really as he must at least make a proclamation. That could be bad for him with his already record high approval ratings.

Top Bottom