• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Virtus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Fishers
    What is everyone's thought about Obama's "God" complex and his stage for his speech on Thursday (ref: Drudge Report) Personally, I hope it just turns more people off...can't believe he can get away with that crap.

Update: The “Temple” is going to be a model of the Lincoln Memorial to commemorate the anniversary of MLK’s “I have a Dream” speech, which occurred 45 years ago tomorrow! Coincidence? Hmmmm....

Last edited:

pdg45acp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Kokomo
    His disciples will hunt you to the end of the earth, there will be no place to hide.

Obamessiah.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    yea, and his disipels work at FoxConn!

My mom has actually transformed into a BIG Obama supporter and NOTHING I say can or will persuade her otherwise. So i tell her IF he wins in November, and WHEN he destroys this Great Country, I get to tell her I told you so.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    yea, and his disipels work at FoxConn!

My mom has actually transformed into a BIG Obama supporter and NOTHING I say can or will persuade her otherwise. So i tell her IF he wins in November, and WHEN he destroys this Great Country, I get to tell her I told you so.

:noway: Bummer. I've never heard one substantive reason why someone is voting for Obama.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :noway: Bummer. I've never heard one substantive reason why someone is voting for Obama.

Here's her arguement. The Dems will make it easier for employees to form a union. They will make the economy stronger. Wages will go up, taxes will go down. They will make the military grow stronger by bringing our boys and girls home. And I guess somehow they won't destroy this Country....:dunno:

This is my MOTHER talking. She has no idea. no clue.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Here's her arguement. The Dems will make it easier for employees to form a union. They will make the economy stronger. Wages will go up, taxes will go down. They will make the military grow stronger by bringing our boys and girls home. And I guess somehow they won't destroy this Country....:dunno:

This is my MOTHER talking. She has no idea. no clue.

Just keep reminding her while her taxes are going up, she voted for the man raising them. Also Obama already said that he is sending more troops to Afghanistan, so he isnt bringing them home. We will be out of Iraq by 2011 or 2012 i believe no matter who is president. That is when the Iraq Prime Minister(or who ever is in charge) said.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Here's her arguement. The Dems will make it easier for employees to form a union.
    Of course!! Brilliant!! The unions were so great for American industry in the latter half of the 20th century that in the 21st century they have to send jobs overseas in order to make products that are competitively priced with the rest of the world.

They will make the military grow stronger by bringing our boys and girls home. And I guess somehow they won't destroy this Country....:dunno:
    Talk about revisionist history... The libs are suddenly portraying themselves as the ones who are strong on national security. Did I just wake up in Bizarro World?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    yea well she's in her mid-50's and acts like shes in her 70's and she's more stubborn than me, and to top it off she works for the local 135. I wish SOMEONE could get through to her... And the rest of the Country for that matter.

And it doesn't help that McCain is a wash himself...

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Dude, SavageEagle, from the way you have desribed her in all your posts, your mom must be a flaming liberal Democrat. No offense offered; my mom is exactly the same way. Even when confronted with facts, she doesn't care.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    dude. I feel your pain. Flaming liberal is being nice. I can't find werds to describe it myself. Once I state facts she tells me to shut up. Go figure, right?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Got any Perucca or Thombleson in your family tree? That's where my mom gets it... Guess it's where my stubborness comes from too! :D

txgho1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    DFW
    Maybe we can re-register these wonderful well meaning and sincible relatives in Chicago or such. Or maybe from a county on the other end/side of the state.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Maybe they should just get together and go bowling... Then smack them with the McCain/Palin pin and hope it works! LOL

Top Bottom