Mitchell
    How about one of those sash dealies?
    p_080000833_2.jpg

I wonder how many of those stupid things they've sold:laugh:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I meant to imply that I already had a bat'leth, hence I was qualified to wear that CCW sash according to the only criterion JetGirl mentioned, as if to imply that her criterion was obvious and generally satisfied, like everyone has genuine bat'leths in their front hall closet.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I meant to imply that I already had a bat'leth, hence I was qualified to wear that CCW sash according to the only criterion JetGirl mentioned, as if to imply that her criterion was obvious and generally satisfied, like everyone has genuine bat'leths in their front hall closet.

LOL! This gal ^ I can be friends with! :): :yesway:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Can you CC one of those thingies? Seems like more trouble than it's worth...:):

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I just don't get why an officer of the Law would want you to spend wasteful money on a badge OTHER THAN having a reason to charge you with impersonation.

"Wait, you want ME to buy a badge so someone can think I'm impersonating YOU? Yeah, no thanks!"

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

batleth.jpg

Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Blessings,
    Bill

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    In Lafayette...Starbucks are OC friendly..ESPECIALLY the one on 26 across from Meijer... The week day morning crew are awesome...Meijer has been OC friendly (BUT I am always dressed in dress slacks, shirt and tie and so they assume I am a LEO) ...Walmart on 26 is friendly...Rural King and TSC...Subway by Rural King is friendly...Walmarts in Logansport and Monticello are OC friendly...Chik-Fil-A on 26 is friendly...Mickey D's by the Mall is OC friendly (so far)....I have OC at KD's coffee downtown twice and no one has said anything. Dont think they noticed.

Even though I am very well known at Barnes and Noble (long time customer and friends with all managment and staff) they are UPTIGHT about OC...so i am respectful and CC when I am there.

Let's just start a LAFAYETTE OC EXPERIENCE thread so we dont hijack someone's thread...anytime someone has a good/bad experience we can post it and keep everyone informed...and support the businesses that are friendly.

GONZO!!!

Top Bottom