• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Was watching the classic "Wizard of Oz" yesterday with my kids. When Dorothy, Lion, Tinman as Sarecrow enter the Haunted Woods you'll never guess what was there, even in a close up shot......the Scarecrow was carrying a silver revolver! He's packing heat!!!!! The Lion has a big mallet, the Tinman has his ax and a large monkey wrench and ths Scarecrow is obviously the only one with any self defense training.

Check it out for yourself if you doubt me.....:D

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Yep.

scarecrowgun2.jpg

Someone has to protect Dorthy. :draw:

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I bet those flying monkeys are going to go for him first... since he's OC'ing!

I keed!

HAHA!

I never realized that. I'm going to use the Wizard of Oz as a general carry argument. The scarecrow did.... But then I'll be told he didn't have a brain. :rockwoot::rockwoot:

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Here's a site about it, but take the liberal leaning with a grain of salt:
    Scarecrows Gotta Gun

Wow. you weren't kidding! That guy needs to get out more. He might need to think of the fact that in the movie, Scarecrow was a fantasy version of her uncle who was a farmer in the middle of nowhere Kansas, he probably packed in the "real world" as well. But then again, it was all just a movie, so Rambone is probably right, it must have been produced by right wing extremists just trying to push their agenda ;).

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    They are not "flying monkeys" The PC term is "Winged Simians" to quote Mr.Habib. :D

Those Articulated Feathered Extremity Simians were mere stand-ins compared to the Lollipop Kids. Let us be clear, tough midgets with huge all-day suckers are way more frightful than monkeys that pull apart ScareCrows.:@ya:

Top Bottom