• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aetucker1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    competitive shooter?

It is possible that he just came from an IDPA or IPSC match. You have to stay empty with no mag during the match until you go up to shoot. If you want to mess with your gun, you have to visit a "safe area"...and even then, you cant mess with ammo. I have frequently gotten in my car right after the match and not dealt with the mess of unholsering at the "safe area" before I leave. Many guys compete with their carry guns and I could see this guy just hopping in his ride and forgetting to drop in a mag after the match. Never done it myself...but stranger things could happen.

aetucker1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    wow...just realized a resurrected a pretty dead thread. sorry. it's been a while since I've posted.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    It was a 4 year old girl. Not yet able to take the whole gun, only capable of taking mags. Another year of training and the gun would have been gone. Luck for him as the mags are way cheaper to replace.

Seriously, I would have said something. Maybe he picked it up and then got distracted and forgot to load it. Finding that out when he needed it would suck. I've heard of this happening before.

Top Bottom