• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ranger2k

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Franklin
    Have you all seen this? These Occupy WS people are in the middle of a manifesto that they feel will re-build this country. What a joke. Here is a link to the doc:

Shared Working Docs « Occupy Wall Street Working Documents

A few highlights:

- Education should be funded with some of the $2 billion/week that goes to war-funding. At least 50% of it. [This will weaken our millitary by 50% at least, forcing the rest of the world to pick up the slack. This will in turn cause their economies to tank, taking ours with it. But at least we’ll be highly educated.

We will have no military – only defense.

- Teach character building classes from grade one, measure success based on drive/cooperation/interactions with others, not only final outcome. Impose universal morality for parents who do not participate in raising their children. Remove children from households with parents who refuse to educate them properly.

- The government should act as a national database of citizens, with only such information as: name, dob, ss#/voter id, schools attended, driver’s license #, address/phone, medical record #. Citizens will not be allowed to own guns. They can be used in shooting ranges. We cannot let Jarred Louhgners to corrupt our society any more – and he needed extensive medical care, which others will receive in the Great Reset.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Golly Jee. Since guns are the only weapons humans can use to corrupt and hurt other humans this sounds great. I wish someone else would have thought it that...

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Heh... Since this is an "open" document, someone has been editing for truth. Notice the highlighted portions.

picture.php

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Have you all seen this? These Occupy WS people are in the middle of a manifesto that they feel will re-build this country. What a joke. Here is a link to the doc:

Shared Working Docs « Occupy Wall Street Working Documents

A few highlights:

- Education should be funded with some of the $2 billion/week that goes to war-funding. At least 50% of it. [This will weaken our millitary by 50% at least, forcing the rest of the world to pick up the slack. This will in turn cause their economies to tank, taking ours with it. But at least we’ll be highly educated.

We will have no military – only defense.

- Teach character building classes from grade one, measure success based on drive/cooperation/interactions with others, not only final outcome. Impose universal morality for parents who do not participate in raising their children. Remove children from households with parents who refuse to educate them properly.

- The government should act as a national database of citizens, with only such information as: name, dob, ss#/voter id, schools attended, driver’s license #, address/phone, medical record #. Citizens will not be allowed to own guns. They can be used in shooting ranges. We cannot let Jarred Louhgners to corrupt our society any more – and he needed extensive medical care, which others will receive in the Great Reset.

LOL...I can write their manifesto:

Give me free stuff because I am "special".

that about sums it up.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    You can edit their documents. I just added goal number 1.5)

1.5) Access to Communications: The 99% should have full access to communications. Everyone has a right to a TV (At least 30", any less is insane), a cell phone, a twitter account, and a facebook account (and any requisite internet connection needed for these systems). In other countries the 99% were able to snatch victory from defeat by using these systems and being able to mass communicate. The 1% will no longer hold us back from our basic fundamental rights to communications. And the corporations should pay / donate all of this. They have more money than us, more resources than us, and they OWE us. We buy their products, and if it weren't for the 99%, they would go out of business.

Just idiotic enough that half of the 99% will read it and think "Ya...that's the ticket." GO OWS! Make them sound good enough to not get instantly deleted, but stupid enough to confuse at least 50%. Lets see how much we can screw them up.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The people we all laugh at on TV, YouTube, etc. are the useful idiots of this movement. They're not what we need to concern ourselves with--whatever they put in a manifesto doesn't matter. If the occupados do get their wish and a revolution occurs, they will be dragged out into the street and shot just like any of us if they don't toe-the-line. And all of those silly manifestos will simply be waded up and thrown in on top of the bodies in the mass graves.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

I for one would find it highly entertaining to watch a bunch of gunless hippies attempt to steal my children from me :rolleyes: Perhaps when they see how well my family handles their weapons they will consider them to have been educated properly.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I for one would find it highly entertaining to watch a bunch of gunless hippies attempt to steal my children from me :rolleyes: Perhaps when they see how well my family handles their weapons they will consider them to have been educated properly.

Oh THEY'LL have guns, they just don't want the masses to have them.

starbreather

Master
    Rating - 95.3%
    61   3   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    exiting stage left!
    Yes, is this the change you voted for????

Lets give someone else a free ride. Awh, John q taxpayer would love to foot the bill for some to judge me & mine for our moral code score. Sure does sound a wee bit fishy to me. Lets see whom could we use to base this goberment alphabetical acronym on, oh I got it ex-congressman from NY. Whats his name, um, sounds like whiner or Oscar Myer, Weinner yeah that's the ticket. The man with the moral code. Perfect

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Any clown could have written that, and yes its beyond retarded. However, They are still not unified but left-wing groups are looking to do just that. When there is an "official" list of demands it will not be near as stupid (not that their demands will be good).

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    Anyone else notice the link to INGO? Not sure how long it's been there but some eyes may be opened by coming here now.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I for one would find it highly entertaining to watch a bunch of gunless hippies attempt to steal my children from me :rolleyes:.

I fear they have had overwhelming success in the public education system already. There may be a few that they failed with, but those are in the minority.

Top Bottom