• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    742 woodsmaster 30-06 and a Smith model 27-2 all for 300.

WWHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTT???????? :popcorn:

I got a 16" Vietnam Commando style upper with the short triangular hand guards and long flash hider and a LPK from Tony. He assembled the LPK in my lower for free. Also got 2 15 shot mags for my Witness 10mm, the original 10 shot broke in half!. Bought some malted milk balls and chocolate covered raisins that were pretty good. Stopped by the INGO table and bought a shirt and got some stickers. I can't find the shirt now though so I think I lost it.... :( I was set up across from Brad and Knife Lady. It was a long weekend but I had a good time.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Got a gun - well BATF said so - actually picked up a DMSP LR 308 lower for my next project - be busy finding what I want to install into and above it. Wanted to pick it up at the show so didn't have to mess with shipping through FFL 1.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Had my own Mini 1500 ended up doing some wheeling and dealing and ended up with

Wait for it

IMG_20121021_184320.jpg

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I got a Rossi ranch hand new grips for my 1911 and almost got a trench lighter but the guy was too busy on his cell phone to talk to me

Stimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    I picked up a coulple holsters, a new soft case for the AR, some playing card targets, and a few more guns to be added to my wishlist............

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    Camo holster, stripper clips, ammo, mags, etc. no gum purchased this time as I blew that wad at the August show. Looking forward to January.

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Hrmm... where to start.... went with the intention of picking up some reloading supplies and a couple of flat top uppers for projects (5.56 and .300 BLK) had $300 in my pocket when I entered....... Ended up spending over $800!

Guy had .300 BLK CMMG upper w/ Bolt for $525. I looked around and figured I couldn't build it for cheaper, so I ran back to the table and grabbed it.

150 pieces of .300 BLK brass from Bobcat Steel.
    .300 BLK Lee dies
    Lee charging die
    4 spot turret plate
    2 Lee turret plate holders
    New gas block and Rock River free float tube from the Indy Custom guys, they fitted it to the CMMG upper I bought while I waited. I know I'm forgetting something..... There was a guy with a 8 lb jug of WC884 powder, but I didn't have enough in my pockets to get it or I would have.

Didn't get a chance to say HI to Allen or to the folks at the INgo table.

Needless to say, I have a TON of reloading to do.

Seeing the bottom inside of those boobies was nice... must say..... worth the price of admission!

-JD-

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Picked up a spanish mauser off a guy who was tired of carrying it around, a lot of 9mm and 40s&w billets, rifle bullets and some primers too. brother hit all the chocolate stands while trying to find a good deal on a h&k in 45 didnt find one though

twolfcale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Indy
    Thanks to the guys at the INGO booth, I found the bullbelt I was looking for which was the main reason I attended the show.

Best handgun deals I saw were XD series subcompacts in 9 and .40 for around $400 at Zx.

Really wanted to pick up a .22 AR for fun, and almost pulled the trigger on a $390 M&P 15-22, but just couldn't really justify the spending this time around. Didn't see anything that screamed "You can only get this deal here, right now!"

All things considered, still felt like it was a great show. Look forward to January!

mosinfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    1st 1500 in a few years... got a CE44 K98k, and pmags. Son picked up Hk mp5 in .22 (not the GSG). Plus most importantly great memories with my 18 yr old son, since this was his second gun purchase ever. :D:D

Found good deals on many items, so it was hard not to walk away with more..... Gotta save some for Tulsa... 6 months to go.....:D:D

cookac88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    I picked up an American Tactical complete lower!! Starting my first AR project. Now I just gotta find a barrel!

Rflix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Downtown
    500 rounds of .223, 100 in 9mm, flip up scope covers,an Esee Izula from Knife Lady (picking up that Benchmade fixed Adamas next time!). Made it out to the INGO table towards the end of the show but missed out on the gear by then.

Top Bottom