• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Planning on going, I don't buy ammo because 22lr is always too high at the show.

If you're looking for .22lr and you're on a laptop or desktop then open up a tab and go to gunbot.net and set it up so the price is whatever you're wanting to pay per round (5 cents per is about lowest these days) and check only in stock and make a sound and sort by price per round.... and leave up while you're playing on the net. When something pops up it will scare the stuffings out of you and you just go to the site and buy online. It helps to already have accounts at the most popular sites cause they sell out quick.

Here was just a little bit ago when ammo at Gander was .05 per

22.png

goneape

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    Carmel
    Out of curiosity. I've been reading some less then stellar reviews of the show compared to what it apparently used to be. I'm currently in the market for a 9mm XD compact or a M&P compact. Since these are pretty common brands, should I expect to find a decent deal at the show or should I not waste my time?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Out of curiosity. I've been reading some less then stellar reviews of the show compared to what it apparently used to be. I'm currently in the market for a 9mm XD compact or a M&P compact. Since these are pretty common brands, should I expect to find a decent deal at the show or should I not waste my time?
    ZX Guns usually has some good prices at the shows. Based on past perusings, I'm sure they'll have both the xd & m&p

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'll be going, I like looking at all of the stuff and browsing a lot of firearms I won't be getting any time soon. It's always a good time and this show will be in the south pavilion so there will be lots of stuff to see!

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

There is always going to be a few people that complain/***** about gun & knife shows, not just the Indy 1500, but all gun & knife shows. I honestly believe the people that ***** about the shows would still ***** about something even if there was free parking, free admission, and something free for attending. With that said, the Indy 1500 has been going on for well over 25 years with thousands and thousands of people attending each show. So, if it was really that bad, or not worth the time and cost, would this show still be taking place? If you have never been to a Indy 1500, you should try it at least once and see if it is worth it for you, if not, so be it, you don't have to attend another one.

As far as finding a XD or M&P, there will be at least a half dozen or more dealers there that should have them at a fair price.

:twocents:

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    ZX Guns usually has some good prices at the shows. Based on past perusings, I'm sure they'll have both the xd & m&p

AGREED and if you want to know if they will have a specific gun just call them and they will be able to tell you if they will have it at the Indy 1550. You can get their number from the INGO advertiser section.

Big Papa

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I'm planning on going Sat morning. Last show I had my 3 year old daughter and she cried the whole time and I ended up leaving before I could see half of the tables. Leaving her at home this time.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm planning on going Sat morning. Last show I had my 3 year old daughter and she cried the whole time and I ended up leaving before I could see half of the tables. Leaving her at home this time.
    I feel your pain, I took my daughter once, huge mistake. I was there an hour, barely got to look at anything, got the gun I did want and got the hell out of there. She was in a stroller but wanted to pull on the table clothes at every vendor, not fun. She is much better now, but if I go this weekend she will be staying with Grandma.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    Last show I bought a beautiful custom knife from a vendor I've not seen before (Hope he is there this time). You are not likely to find any steals but It is a chance to see a lot of different things in one place.

Top Bottom