• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    "gun-filled home" and "gun nut". I wonder how one qualifies for these terms? He weighed under 100 lbs and was a vegetarian, because eating animals is cruel. Shooting up a classroom is ok, though?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Its a given she was paranoid...she owned guns.

A bit deeper than that - there is an anecdote where she didn't open an invitation to a party because there was no return address on it and she feared it might have anthrax in it.

That's whole different level of paranoid.

"gun-filled home" and "gun nut". I wonder how one qualifies for these terms? He weighed under 100 lbs and was a vegetarian, because eating animals is cruel. Shooting up a classroom is ok, though?

Welcome to psychotic. There's usually an internal logic that defies external logic.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Welcome to psychotic. There's usually an internal logic that defies external logic.

I understand that, but it is still kinda mind-boggling the way their mind works. I used to know someone who was very paranoid and refused help. Truly bizarre, some of the things that person came up with.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I understand that, but it is still kinda mind-boggling the way their mind works. I used to know someone who was very paranoid and refused help. Truly bizarre, some of the things that person came up with.

Indeed. There are no easy answers for the different levels of problems posed by people who are like that.

Top Bottom