Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Something, came from my secret santa....to open, or not to open, that is the question. :scratch:

I always find getting gifts are easy to put off (opening). I enjoy the anticipation more for some reason.
    Giving gifts, on the other hand, is much more difficult... I just can't keep it hidden and want them to open it right away.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I always find getting gifts are easy to put off (opening). I enjoy the anticipation more for some reason.
    Giving gifts, on the other hand, is much more difficult... I just can't keep it hidden and want them to open it right away.

That's the way I am. I shall wait. :)

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    main.php

Hey BiscuitNaBasket, IT's HERE! :rockwoot:

Thank you again!

I wanted one of these because, I have had them and they are perfect for a keychain and also because they are donating a dollar for each on they sell to the American Diabetes Assoc. I will be using this regularly to help me get in my door at night since it is dark and the light doesn't work. :yesway:

:woot: good timing!

I'm glad you like it. I'm a huge fan of useful gifts and one can never have too many tools or flashlights! :):

Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    Could you IM me and let me know where you bought this? It looks perfect for Mr E! BiscuitNABasket, I was talking about the multi-tool, but the pic didn't come through

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Think of your secret Santa, dammit. Open it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My gift is boxed up and ready for shipment, now I need to decide the best way to get it to my recipient before next Thursday.

MamasRight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    Boone County
    Post office said my package should reach the recipient SOON lol :thumbsup: sent priority to make sure they get their presents before Christmas. I haven't gotten anything yet so hope mine gets here before the weekend because I will be out of town all next week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom